With ClickShare CX-30 you can start a meeting wherever you are with co-workers and stakeholders around the world. Complete with full Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) support, ClickShare CX-30 enables meeting participants to use whichever device they prefer, which makes remote collaboration a breeze when joining the meeting from another location, and when participating in the meeting from smaller meeting and huddle rooms where colleagues can use their laptops, tablets or even smartphones.
Start IT-friendly remote meetings.
ClickShare CX-30 is a fully integrated, wireless conferencing system that can be up and running in less than seven seconds. The ClickShare Wireless Conferencing Button and the ClickShare Collaboration App help to make the whole process of sharing content quick and easy-ideal for when time is at a premium-while the triple agnostic nature of ClickShare helps to ensure it can be used by anyone, on any device with any peripherals.
ClickShare CX-30 is fully compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices; and it can also be used alongside any unified communications (UC) technology and any brand of AV USB peripherals. Also, ClickShare CX-30 users can benefit from interactive features* including moderation, local view of the room display, annotation, blackboarding and touch back support allows users to control the touchscreen in the room.
With ClickShare CX-30 users can connect from whichever device they like, as the ClickShare CX-30 wireless conference system offers IT-friendly features including enhanced enterprise-grade security and seamless integration to protect data and the wider company network, as well as an XMS Cloud Management platform for easy device management and even analytics to ensure that you get the most out of your system and your meetings.
The beauty of Button and App
The ClickShare Conferencing Button and ClickShare Collaboration App work together to deliver a rich, seamless meeting experience.
The Conferencing Button
In seconds, you are automatically connected to cameras, soundbars and other AV USB-peripherals in the room for a better, more immersive meeting experience.
The Collaboration App
Collaboration is more intuitive than ever before. The App easily connects to the meeting room, offering screen sharing as well as a host of advanced features. The App works on all devices, from desktop to Android and iOS.
Barco CX-30 ClickShare Wireless Collaboration System
ClickShare CX-30 delivers a seamless wireless conferencing solution that can be used on any device to bring participants together from any location in the world. It’s compatible with any PC, laptop or Mac device running Windows, Android or iOS operating systems.
ClickShare can be up and running in seconds. The Conferencing Button and ClickShare App help to make the whole content sharing process quick and easy, which is ideal when time is short. The full Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) support enables participants to use whatever device they prefer from desktops and laptops to tablets and smartphones. It can be used alongside any unified communications (UC) technology and a wide range of AV USB peripherals.
ClickShare offers interactive features including local view of the room display, annotation, blackboarding and touch back support to allow users to control the room’s touchscreen.
IT-friendly features include enhanced enterprise-grade security and seamless integration to protect data and the wider company network, plus an XMS Cloud Management platform for easy device management and analytics to ensure you get the most from your meetings and system.
Barco CX-30 Specifications:
- Operating System:
- Windows 8/8.1/10, macOS 10.15 or higher
- For the ClickShare App: Android v11 or higher, iOS 14 or higher
- System Requirements Minimum:
- Intel i3 dual-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Windows 10 latest build or Mojave latest build
- Intel i5 4-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Windows 10 latest build, Mac OS latest build
- Audio Outputs: USB, HDMI
- Video Outputs: 4K UHD (3840x2160) @ 30Hz, HDMI 1.4b
- USB: 1x USB-A, 1x USB-C
- ClickShare Buttons: 2
- ClickSHare App: desktop and mobile
- Native Protocols: Airplay, Google Cast, Miracast
- Maximum Number of Simultaneous Connections: 32 (with buttons and/or App)
- Range: maximum 30 meters (100 ft.) between ClickShare Button and Base Unit
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz and 5GHz (DFS channels supported in select countries)
- Authentication Protocol:
- WPA2-PSK in stand-alone mode
- WPA2-PSK or IEEE 802.1X using the ClickShare Button in network integration mode
- Wireless Transmission Protocol: IEEE 802.11 a/g/n/ac and IEEE802.15.1
- Connections: 1x Ethernet LAN 1Gbit, 1x USB Type-C 2.0, 1x USB Type-A 2.0
- Base Unit Dimensions: 1.34” x 5.31” x 5.31” (34 x 135 x 135 mm)
- Weight: 1.98 lbs. (900 g)
- Power Supply: Standard 110/220VAC plug
- Power Consumption: 5-10W operational, 24W max.
- Certifications: FCC, CE