- 2D to 3D Conversion: Yes
- 3D Glasses Brightness Adjustment: 2 Modes, Standard and High
- Digitally Driven Panel: Yes
- Effect Adjustment(s): Yes
- Format(s): Frame Packing/ Side by Side/ Over-Under/Simulated 3D/ESPN 3D format/ 720p / 60 SBS
- Signal: (HDMI inputs only) 1080:24p/60p/50p/60i/50i ; 720:60p/50p
- Simulated 3D: Yes
- Transmitter: Built-in RF
- Convenience Features
- Image Flip: HV, H, V, Off
- IR Receiver: Front & Rear, Front, Rear
- Multiple Language Display: 15 languages (including English, French, Spanish, German and Chinese)
- Power Save Mode: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes (RM-PJ28)
- Test Pattern: Yes
- Native Resolution: 4K - 4096 x 2160
- Screen Size: 60"-150" recommended
- Aspect Ratio: 17:9
- Display Resolution: 4096 2160 (Full 4K)
- Display Technology: SXRD Technology
- Integration Partner: Yes (Control4 SDDP, AMX Device Discovery, Crestron
- Connected, Savant Partner in Excellence, RTI & URC)
- Lens: 14 element with aspheric front element
- Projection Picture Size: 60" to 150" measured diagonally
- Acceptable Computer Signals: fH: 19 to 72 kHz, fV: 48 to 92 Hz, fV: 60 Hz
- Information Menu: Horizontal and Vertical frequency display
- Input A: D-sub 15 Pin, Analog RGB/Component
- Lens Control: Motorized focus, shift and zoom
- Standby Mode: Yes
|Inputs and Outputs|
- 12V Trigger Output(s): Mini Jack - Power On: DC 12V, output impedance: 4.7 kilohms Power Off: 0V (Two, selectable power / anamorphic zoom.)
- HDMI Connection(s) (Total): 2 (Side) Digital RGB/Y/Cb(Pb)Cr(Pr) IR Input(s): 1 (Side)
- Remote Network Connection(s): 1 (Side) RS-232C: D-sub 9-pin (female)
- RS-232C Input(s): Yes
- RS232 Control: Yes
- Remote Control (RM-PJ28)
- Instruction Manual
- AC Cord
- AA batteries x2
- Lens Cap
- Ultra High Pressure Replacement Lamp (LMP-H230)
|Service and Warranty Information|
- Limited Warranty Term: Product Warranty - Limited 3 Years Parts and Labor except the lamp. Lamp Warranty - 90 Days from date of purchase.
- Color System: Auto, NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Brightness: 1500 Lumens
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: N/A
- Picture Modes: 9 modes
- Video Calibration Settings: 10 Gamma Modes, HSV adjust by color, Custom Color Space
- 3D Anamorphic: Yes, external lens
- 4K resolution upscaling: Yes - 3840 x 2160 (QFHD) Acceptable Video Signals: Composite video, Y/C video, 15 kHz (RGB/Component) 50/60Hz; Progressive component 50/60 Hz; DTV (480/60i, 480/60p, 575/50i, 575/50p, 720/50p, 720/60p, 1080P24sF(48i),1080/50i, 1080/50p, 1080/60i), HDMI inputs only: 1080/60p, 1080/24p
- Deep Color: Yes
- Film Mode: Yes
- Lens Shift Function: Yes +85%/-80%(v), 31%(h)
- Motionflow Technology: Yes (120 Hz with Dark Frame Insertion)
- Pixel Alignment: Yes, 1/10" Pixel increments, 153 zones
- Title Area Control: Yes
- Vertical Position: Yes
- Video Processing: Optional
- Wide Mode: Yes
- x.v.Color Technology: Yes
- Color Space: Supports sRGB (Rec 709)
|Weights and Measurements|
- Dimensions (Approx.): 19 1/2 in x 18 1/4 x 7 31/32 in (49.6 x 46.4 x 20.2 cm)
Native 4K resolution for lifelike pictures
With more than four times the resolution of Full HD, native 4K offers 8.8 million pixels (4096 x 2160) for a picture thats so incredibly lifelike, its like looking at the real thing. This is the same resolution defined by Digital Cinema Initiatives for cinema distribution, with pixels one quarter the size of those used by traditional Full HD 1080p projectors. See corner-to-corner clarity and watch movies from much closer than you would in Full HD.
Motorized zoom lens and wide lens shift
Installing this projector in your room is easy with a 2.06 motorized zoom with a wide lens shift range. Adjust the position of the projector up to 85% vertically and 31% horizontally to get just the right angle for your movies.
1800 lumens for high brightness
Savor the action with the brightness you need to get high contrast across the screen. A 280W lamp generates the brightness required for vibrant images on screens up to 300" (762cm) diagonally.
See deeper blacks with 4K SXRD panels
Advanced SXRD (Silicon X-tal Reflective Display) panels with an ultra-fast response rate of 2.5 milliseconds minimize the space between pixels for a smoother, more detailed image. Consisting of a thin LCD layer backed with a highly reflective silicon plate, SXRD splits the white light of the lamp into different colors using mirrors and sends them to a red, green, and blue panel in 4K resolution. Light passes in and out of each panel, allowing more effective light blocking for exceptionally deep blacks.
Plays your "Mastered in 4K" discs
The "Mastered in 4K" collection includes classic films, remastered with enhanced color and detail for Blu-ray Disc. Play these discs with a pixel resolution and color range thats almost identical to the 4K original. The movie is down-sampled from the original 4K source at a high bitrate to Full HD, then upscaled using the same algorithm to 4K.
Reality Creation upscales your favorites
Upscale your existing Blu-ray Disc and DVD movies to near 4K quality. The super-resolution Reality Creation 4K upscaler analyzes every pixel in any direction, then employs a digital signal processing algorithm to map pixels against an ever-evolving picture patterning database, compiled from over 10 years of expertise, to enhance colors, contrast, and textures.
Watch for longer with a 280W high-pressure lamp
Enjoy up to 6000 hours of watch time (in low mode) from a long-lasting mercury lamp. This means fewer lamp swaps, simpler maintenance, and lower running costs.
Action stays smooth with Motionflow
Whatever youre watching, youll enjoy a silk-smooth on-screen look in fast-moving action sequences with Motionflow. This innovative technology creates and inserts extra frames between the original frames, first comparing key visual factors on successive frames, then calculating the split second of missing action in the sequences. True Cinema 24p mode mimics true movie projection for cinema purists.
300,000:1 dynamic contrast for stunning realism
A dynamic contrast of 300,000:1 makes every scene spring to life with fine detail and realism. The powerful video processor is combined with lens iris control to achieve both deep, inky blacks and vibrant color.
Colors come alive with TRILUMINOS
Discover true-to-life colors and tones. The VPL-VW665ES incorporates TRILUMINOS color, reproducing more tones and textures than a standard projector system. Hard-to-reproduce crimson reds, aqua blues, and emerald greens are displayed beautifully, so landscapes and seascapes look more vivid. Faces look better, too, with skin tones more faithfully reproduced.
Make the most of your projectors potential with a High Dynamic Range signal. The superior brightness and expanded contrast range of content produced in High Dynamic Range delivers outstanding clarity and accuracy in every image.
Built-in 3D transmitter synchronizes entertainment
An industry-standard RF 3D transmitter synchronizes the supplied glasses with the projector, so you can start watching 3D movies faster. Upscale 2D films to 3D and enjoy classic movies in a whole new dimension.
Select from nine picture calibration modes
Quickly calibrate the picture to what youre watching or playing. Select from nine picture calibration modes, including two cinema film modes, cinema digital, reference, TV, photo, game, bright cinema, and bright TV. An advanced HSV manual color tuning tool gives you even more control.
Picture Position Memory stores your settings
Store lens, zoom, and shift settings for up to five screen formats for easy recall. Picture Position Memory remembers key settings so you can quickly watch movies in the ideal format. Match aspect ratios, including 16:9 and Cinemascope, and store these settings in the projector.
The lamp in this product contains mercury. Disposal of these materials may be regulated due to environmental considerations. For disposal or recycling information, please contact your local authorities or association.