The black Sony VPL-FHZ700L 7000 Lumens WUXGA Laser Light Projector features a native 1920 x 1200 resolution, an 8000:1 contrast ratio, and utilizes a laser light source with a BrightEra 3LCD optical system. Since it doesn't use bulbs, this model offers a low maintenance cost, lower to no downtime, and therefore overall greater efficiency as compared to otherwise similar projectors that use replaceable bulbs.
The VPL-FHZ700L offers a few different features to ensure that your projections display smoothly. One of those is advanced geometric correction, which will allow you to make a wide range of keystone adjustments. Its edge blending feature will adjust for overlapping image edges when using multiple projectors side-by-side. Thanks to its angle-free tilting design, the VPL-FHZ700LW can be placed at any angle, even on its side or upside down. Optically, it features Sony interchangeable lenses for screen sizes ranging from 40 - 600" with up to a 113% vertical and 63% horizontal lens shift; a lens is required and not included.
You will have a number of connectivity options with the VPL-FHZ700LW. Its standard connections include one DVI-D, one HDMI input, one S-Video input with corresponding stereo RCA audio, one RCA composite video also with corresponding stereo RCA audio, and a 5-BNC component video with audio input. This model is also built with an adapter slot for optional HDBaseT connection, which will simplify your installation process and reduce the number of signal extenders and receiver boxes necessary.
The VPL-FHZ700L also has energy- and environment-friendly features like auto-dimming mode, auto-light source control, picture muting, and low power consumption with no input present. It is also mercury free.
- 7,000 lumens for bright images even in well-lit rooms
- Native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution produces clear images at close viewing range
- Laser light source and BrightEra 3LCD optics provide a bright, vivid image for approximately 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation
- Instant on/off feature produces images at full brightness immediately at power-on for smooth presentations
- Angle-free tilting allows you to position the projector at any angle and still achieve a level image
- Compatible with separately available Sony lenses for additional zoom, focus, throw distance, and image size options
- Up to vertical +/-113%, horizontal +/-63% lens shift for installation at wide angles
- Advanced geometric correction allows you to correct image shape by adjusting either all four corners or all four sides of the image for a properly displayed image from offset projection angles
- Edge blending will adjust for overlapping image edges when using multiple projectors side by side
- Constant brightness mode will maintain brightness for the entire lifespan of the light source by reducing its light output at the beginning of the projector's life and gradually increasing it as the output drops
- Interface terminals include 1 x DVI-D and 1 x HDMI for connection versatility
- Optional adapter slot for HDBaseT compatibility, simplifying installation and reducing the number of signal extenders and receiver boxes needed
- Only 497W power consumption thanks to energy-efficient functions, including auto dimming mode, auto light source control, blank screen mode, and low power consumption with no input
- DICOM GSDF Simulation Gamma Mode
- Crestron RoomView Connected
- Environmentally friendly mercury free design
- Remote Control with Batteries
- AC Power Cord
- 2 x Cable Ties
- Cable Tie Holder
- 4 x Lens Attachment Screws
- Lens Gap Cover
- Security Label
- Limited 5-Year / 12,000 Hour Warranty (Whichever Comes First)
Color Light Output7000 lumens (light output mode: high),5600 lumens (standard)Light Output7000 lumens (light output mode: high),5600 lumens (standard)Contrast Ratio8000:1Screen Coverage40" to 600"Optical Lens ShiftUp to V: +113% -0%, H: +/-63%Vertical/Horizontal Keystone correctionMax +/-30%Native Resolution1920 x 1200Color SystemNTSC3.58, PAL, SECAM, NTSC4.43, PAL-M, PAL-N, PAL60Acceptable Computer Signals1920 x 1200 dotsS-Video InY/C Mini DIN 4-pin, Audio: RCA (shared with VIDEO IN)Composite Video InRCA, Audio: RCA x2 (shared with S VIDEO IN)Analog RGB/Component In5BNC (RGB / Y Pb Pr) Audio: Stereo mini jack, Mini D-sub 15-pin (RGB) Audio: Stereo mini jackDigital InHDMI x1 (Digital RGB/Y Pb Pr, Digital Audio), HDCP Support, DVI-D (HDCP support) x1NetworkRJ-45: 10Base-T / 100Base-TXVariable Audio OutStereo mini jack (variable out)Remote ControlRS232C (D-sub 9pin), Control S (Stereo mini jack, Plug in power DC5V)Power RequirementsAC 100 V to 240 V, 5 A to 2.1 A, 50 Hz /60HzPower Consumption497W MaxDimensions (W x H x D)20.87 x 8.37 x 21.46" / 53 x 21.25 x 54.50cmWeight47 lbs / 21.31kg