With 5,000 lumens and a 3,000:1 contrast ratio, the Panasonic PT-VX505NU XGA LCD Projectorhas the raw power to project vivid, saturated pictures in avariety of lighting situations. Panasonic has bundled together a number of technologies and convenience features aimed at making this projector a pleasureto use and an essential asset in a wide variety of scenarios. At the heart of the PT-VX505NU's image rendering arsenal is the proprietary Daylight ViewBasic Function which uses a sensor to measure the ambient light and subsequently adjust the color and brightness levels to open up detail in the darkerimage areas. The 1.6x zoom lens allows for flexible installation options and screen sizes from 30 - 300". One you've established your screen sizePanasonic's Easy Setup Functions take over so that you can start your presentation or programming expeditiously. Auto Input Signal Search detects yoursignal and assigns it the appropriate channel. If for some reason the signal can't be detected, the Input Guidance Function takes over, displaying onscreenconnection instructions. And speaking of connectivity, the PT-VX505NU offers a wide variety of choices from HDMI to composite to S-video, as well as USBType A and B for the Memory Viewer (PC-less presentation) and wireless mouse, respectively.
Now that we've mentioned wireless, it's time to talk about one of the PT-VX505NU's key features - wired and wireless LAN capability. With compatibledevices, you can eschew wires for presentations sourced from multiple PCs for a conference or board meeting or even a classroom situation. You can even useyour iPad, iPhone or iPod touch as data sources.
Other convenience features include Keystone Correction, long filter and lamp life and a quiet running fan (29 dB) that won't distract you from theprogramming. Lastly, you can feel good about yourself for purchasing the PT-VX505NU, which in addition to RoHS Compliance, has an environmentally friendlow standby power draw.
- Superb Functions in a Compact and Lightweight Body
- A full 5,000 lumens of brightness and 3,000:1 contrast
- Lamp replacement cycle of up to 4,000 hours
- A large air filter enables replacement cycle of up to 4,000 hours
- Quiet 29 dB design does not interrupt meetings (w/ ECO Lamp Mode)
- Daylight View Basic technology ensures easy-to-see, clear images even in brightly lit rooms
- Ecology-Conscious Features
- Environment-friendly, low standby power consumption of 0.5W (in ECO Standby Mode)
- RoHS compliant
- Eup Lot 6 compliant.
- Convenient Functions for Portable and Ceiling-Mounted Applications
- 1.6x zoom lens allows flexible installation
- The lamp is easily replaced from the top
- Easy setup thanks to vertical real-time keystone correction, auto input signal search, and input guidance function
- Abundant terminals including HDMI and two sets of RGB input terminals. RGB 2 IN can be switched to RGB 1 Out for loop-through monitoring
- Built-in 10W speaker and a microphone input terminal
- Multi-projector monitoring and control software allows multiple projectors to be managed together over a wired LAN
- Web browser control over a wired LAN
- PJLink compatibility
- Compatible with Creston RoomView
- Direct Power Off allows the room's main power to be turned off immediately after use
- The startup screen can be customized using the Logo Transfer software from the Panasonic website to customize the projector and/or for theftprevention.
- Projector identification capability for remote control allocation of up to six projectors
- Password function
- Carrying bag supplied
- High-speed wireless projection from multiple PCs
- Wireless projection from iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- USB Display Function for easy projection using a USB cable.
- USB Memory Viewer for projection without a PC
- Closed caption decoder built-in (for the US market)
Power CordPower Cord Holder / Power Cord CoverWireless Remote Control Unit2 x Batteries (AAA x2)RGB CableFilter CoverSoftware CD-ROM with Logo Transfer Software, Multi Projector Monitoring and Control Software, Wireless Manager ME 6.0Carrying Bag1 Year Limited Warranty
Panasonic PT-VX505NU XGA LCD Projector