The white PT-RZ570 Series 5400-Lumen WUXGA DLP Projector from Panasonic features a solid-state laser light source and four-segment color wheel that boosts color without sacrificing brightness. Because the PT-RZ570 is powered by SOLID SHINE laser technology, you can turn the projector on and off any time you like. With Quick Start mode, projection begins in about one second. The projector also features a Rich Color Enhancer that offers a Dynamic mode setting to increase image brightness, or Graphic/Standard mode, which adjusts color wheel timing to produce deeper, richer colors in rooms where maximum brightness is unnecessary. This dustproof projector, with no lamps or filters to replace, provides 20,000 hours of maintenance-free projection with consistent picture quality.
- Dynamic Light Control
- The PT-RZ570 projector directly modulates laser power output to enable high contrast while reducing power consumption. Digitally controlled frame-by-frame scene-linking modulation ensures highly precise light output adjustment, and accurate 20,000:1 (with Dynamic Contrast set to On) contrast is achieved even when bright and dark scenes suddenly or frequently interchange.
- Clarity Processor 3 for Sharp Images
- This Panasonic circuit optimizes the sharpness of each image based on the super high, high, medium, and low frequency components of the extracted image information. The resulting images are expressed with natural realism.
- Daylight View Basic
- Panasonic's Daylight View Basic technology achieves sharp, easily viewed images by enhancing detail, particularly in dark areas of the image that are normally difficult to see in brightly lit rooms. A built-in sensor measures ambient light, while Daylight View Basic adjusts halftone color and brightness according to the surrounding level of illumination.
- DICOM Simulation Mode
- This imaging mode is similar to the DICOM Part 14 medical imaging standard. It lends a film-like resolution to X-ray images, making the PT-RZ570 suitable for medical presentations and training. 1
- Dust-Resistant Hermetically Sealed Optical Block
- PT-RZ570 Series' optical block is hermetically sealed. The design has passed testing for dusty environments with 0.15mg of particulate matter per cubic meter (based on the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers [ASHRAE] and Japanese Building Maintenance Association guidelines). The structure prevents brightness degradation from dust intrusion.
- Efficient Cooling System
- Heat-pipe cooling for the laser light source and a heavy-duty heat sink for the DMD module keep images crisp and bright while reducing fan speed, lowering noise levels and preventing distractions in quiet classrooms.
- Natural White Balance
- Quartet Color Harmonizer captures a wider section of the color gamut than comparable projectors, which in turn allows white to be reproduced realistically on screen. In conventional projectors, if an ideal white balance isn't achieved, images can appear with a distracting greenish tint.
- Laser Module Maintains Picture Quality over Time
- Thanks to the laser light-source module, there are no lamps to replace and image color and brightness degrade more gradually in a linear, rather than exponential, fashion. This reduces maintenance hassle, and picture quality is maintained for a longer period of operation.
- Wide-Range 2x Zoom and Lens Shift
- The inclusion of a versatile 2x zoom and joystick-operated wide-range lens shift grants flexibility for installation in different rooms and for projection on different screen sizes. To produce a 100" diagonal wide-screen image, projection distance extends from approximately 10.8' to 22'.
- Geometric Adjustment for Specially Shaped Screens
- Horizontal, vertical, and corner keystone correction adjusts the image shape for clear visibility when projecting off-axis or from an unusual angle. Curved Screen Correction allows for the projection of natural, distortion-free images onto curved or cylindrical surfaces.
- Single-Cable DIGITAL LINK Control and Video Connection
- DIGITAL LINK supports transmission of uncompressed Full HD video and control commands through a single Cat5e or higher STP cable, for distances up to 492'. You can add an optional DIGITAL LINK switcher or Digital Interface box to further simplify installation in large venues while reducing costs and improving reliability at the same time.
- Silent 29 dB Operation Mode
- Technologies combine to keep noise levels down to just 29 dB in Silent mode (35 dB in Normal) so the sound of the cooling fan is hardly noticeable. This is made possible by an efficient cooling system, reduction of light output to limit fan speed, and color wheel speed control to prevent excessive noise.
- Auto Screen Image Rotation
- Images are automatically rotated depending on installation orientation; upside down on the ceiling or set on a table, using a built-in angle sensor.
- Quick Start and Quick Off
- The laser light source does not require any warm-up time, so images appear almost instantly (about one second). There's also no cooling time required when turning the power off. Users can turn the projector on and off immediately as many times as necessary.
- Free 360 Rotation
- Projection is possible in any direction vertically and horizontally, and the unit can be rotated 360 for installation at any angle.
- Edge Blending and Color Matching
- Adjoining edges in a multi-screen system can be blended to create a smooth and seamless image. Slight variations in the color reproduction of individual projectors can be corrected in multi-screen applications.
- Art-Net DMX Compatible
- PT-RZ570 is compatible with Art-Net DMX protocol for lighting management. Art-Net compatibility allows the projector to be connected to a lighting console with easy control of functions.
- Fade In and Fade Out
- Digital laser output power modulation technology enables a handy Fade In/Fade Out function for a smoother presentation.
- ECO Management System
- A variety of Eco Management options are easily accessible simply by pushing a button on the remote. Enabling these, where possible, significantly reduces energy consumption and extends operational life.
- Picture-in-Picture Capability
- Two different image sources can be simultaneously displayed on a single screen; for example video via HDMI 1 can be projected together with content from HDMI 2 or DIGITAL LINK.
- Power Cord with Secure Lock
- Wireless Remote Control Unit with Batteries
- Software CD-ROM
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
|Display System||0.67" / 1.70 cmDLP|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1200|
PAL60, M, N
Normal Mode: 5200 Lumens
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||20000:1|
|Lens||F 2 - 3.4 (f = 21.5 - 43 mm)|
|Lens Shift||Vertical: 64-44%|
|Throw Distance||4.02 - 62.6' (1.2 - 19.1 m)|
|Throw Ratio||1.46 - 2.94:1|
|Projection Size||40 - 300" / 101.60 - 762.00 cm (Max Diagonal: 300" / 762.00 cm)|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: 40|
|Rear Screen Projection||Yes|
|Inputs/Outputs||1x HDMIAudio/Video (Input)|
1x DVI-DVideo (Input)
1x 15-pin VGAVideo (Input)
1x 15-pin VGAVideo (Input/Output)
2x M3Audio (Input)
1x M3Audio (Output)
1x 9-pin VGAControl
|Package Weight||51.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||28.0 x 25.0 x 13.65"|