The Panasonic PT-DZ21KU WUXGA 3-Chip DLP Projector for Large Venues features WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution for detailed, sharp images. Incorporating 3-chipDLP technology and four 465W UHM lamps with a combined brightness of 20,000 lumens, the projector delivers clear, bright images. Moreover, you dont haveto worry about replacing the lamps frequently thanks to a replacement cycle of up to 2,000 hours.
To achieve a balance between deep blacks and bright whites, this projector also features Dynamic Iris, which allows it to deliver a contrast ratio of10,000:1. It is compatible with a variety of short-, long-throw zoom and fixed-throw lenses for rear projection, which enhance its overall flexibility. 3Dcompatibility and installation flexibility make this projector suitable for large venues such as auditoriums, museums, medical schools, hospitals, inaddition to rental and staging applications.
The Lens Memory function of this projector allows for adjustment of image size and location in up to 3 different projection positions, so you dont have toworry about resetting it when you change its position. Furthermore, this 3D-ready projector is equipped with the DICOM Simulation Mode, which allows you toview X-ray images.
The highly efficient optical design of this eco-friendly projector ensures a small footprint and an improved liquid cooling system allows for quietoperation.
Note: This projector is not a medical device. It is not suitable for use in actual medical diagnosis. The projector has an HID (High Intensity Discharge)lamp that contains mercury.
- 20,000 lm Brightness
- Panasonic's quad-lamp system, with its new high-power UHM lamps, has helped to make the body extremely compact while providing an astounding 20,000lm of brightness.
- Dynamic Iris for a High 10,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Panasonic's Dynamic Iris uses a scene-linking aperture mechanism to achieve a remarkable 10,000:1 contrast without lowering its high brightness.This helps to reproduce deeper, richer blacks, and provides images with more detailed textures.
- Detail Clarity Processor 3 Gives Natural Clarity to Even the Finest Details
- This Panasonic circuit optimizes the sharpness of each image, based on the superhigh, high-, medium-, and low-frequency components of the extractedimage information. The resuting images have more natural, lifelike expression.
- System Daylight View 2 for Enhanced Color Perception
- This Panasonic technology optimizes image quality to improve the color perception of the projected image in bright rooms. With a brightness of20,000 lm, it provides highly comfortable viewing even in bright lighting, and allows viewers to concentrate easily on the images.
- Waveform Monitor Function
- When the output level of the source device fluctuates due to the performance of the device or its cable connections, the original black and whitelevels of the image content cannot be reproduced correctly. With the PT-DZ21K Series projector, you can view the waveforms on the screen and adjustthe settings either automatically or manually as you prefer.
- DICOM Simulation Mode
- This imaging mode is similar to DICOM part 14, which is a medical imaging standard. It reproduces X-ray images with remarkable clarity.
- Active 3D Projection Capability
- The series is compatible with both passive and active 3D projection systems. It combines with either a separate, external 100/120/144 Hz drive withIR emitter and active shutter glasses, or an active filter and passive glasses, for viewing 3D images.
- Advanced Technologies for Excellent Image Quality
- 3D color management system, Full 10-bit image processing, Progressive cinema scan (3:2 pulldown), Dynamic sharpness control, Digital noisereduction, IP conversion, AI scene control, 2:2 pulldown mode, sRGB compatibility, Fine-adjustable color temperature
- Low TCO and an Environmentally Friendly Design
- The PT-DZ21KU projector lowers the total cost of ownership (TCO) because it has a lamp replacement cycle of up to 2,000 hours. Its environmentallyfriendly design also includes a low power consumption of 2,300 W. 1
- Four-Lamp System Enables Stable, Extended Operation
- The four-lamp system allows the projector to keep working even if a lamp should fail. The Lamp Relay mode also operates the lamps alternately toenable 24/7 projection. Quad, Triple, Dual, and Single Lamp modes can be used.
- Easy Lamp Replacement
- For easier maintenance, you can replace the lamp from the rear. This makes it easy to replace a lamp while the projector is still in the mountingbracket or dual stacked.
- Liquid Cooling System Attains a High Level of Reliability
- This liquid cooling system directly cools the DLP chip to improve performance and enable operation up to 113F (45C). It allows quiet (49 dB) andversatile use while stabilizing performance, and helps make the body compact. And the system is hermetically sealed, so you don't need to replenishthe liquid. 2
- Eco Filter that Needs No Maintenance for up to 12,000 Hours
- The Eco Filter has an electrostatic Micro Cut Filter that collects minute dust particles with an ion effect. It combines with the dust-resistantcabinet to enable long-term use even under harsh conditions. Its maintenance cycle of up to 12,000 hours reduces hassle, and the environmentaldesign lets you wash the filter with water and reuse it. 3
- Flexible Installation
- The wide adjustment range of the powered horizontal/vertical lens shift function can be easily adjusted with the remote control. The unit can alsobe rotated 360 vertically, to accommodate various installation conditions. The lens-centered design contributes to easy installation. 4
- Multi-Unit Brightness Control
- This function automatically corrects the brightness fluctuations that occur over time in the individual projectors of a multi-screen system. Up to8 projectors can be controlled by connecting to each other via a hub, and this can be increased to a maximum of 2,048 projectors by using MultiProjector Monitoring & Control Software Version 2.7.
- Multi-Screen Support System Seamlessly Connects Multiple Screens
- Edge Blending: The edges of adjacent screens can be blended and their luminance controlled.
Color Matching: This function corrects for slight variations in the color reproduction range of individual projectors. The PC software assureseasy, accurate control.
Multi-Screen Processor: This projector can project large, multi-screen images without any additional equipment. Up to 100 units (10 10) can beedge-blended at a time.
- Geometric Adjustment for Specially Shaped Screens
- This function adjusts the image for projection onto spherical, cylindrical, and other specially shaped screens. You can make the adjustment easilyusing only the remote control, with no external equipment needed.
- Multiple Terminals
- This projector has an array of terminals, including DVI-D, HDMI, and 2 RGB inputs. It also features a 3D-ready HD/SD-SDI input and 3D syncterminals to connect an emitter for 3D projection.
- Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software Version 2.7
- Panasonic's original Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software Ver. 2.7 freeware lets you control and monitor multiple projectors at thesame time over a wired LAN. If a problem occurs, an alarm message is sent to the monitoring/controlling PC.
- Other Valuable Features
- Mechanical lens shutter with fade in/out effect, P-in-P function, 98.4' (30 m) long-range wireless remote control with LED backlight, ID assignmentfor up to 64 units, Control device setup function, Built-in test pattern, Selectable 10-language on-screen menu (English, German, French, Spanish,Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean), RoHS Directive compliant, Anti-theft features with chain opening 5
- Ecology-Conscious Design
- No halogenated flame retardants are used in the cabinet
- Lead-free solder is used to mount components to the printed circuit boards
- Stand-by power consumption of only 0.3 W
- Auto Power Save activates standby mode when no signal is input
Power Cord with Secure LockWireless / Wired Remote Control Unit2 x R6/AA-Type Battery for the Remote ControlCD-ROM with Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software (Windows), Logo Transfer Software (Windows), & Software LicenseLens Fixing Screw1 Year Limited Warranty
Panasonic PT-DZ21KU WUXGA 3-Chip DLP Projector for Large Venues