The silver PT-DX810S 1-Chip DLP Projector with Lens from Panasonic produces 8,200 lumens of brightness and high-quality images thanks to its dual lampsystem. This combined with a host of terminals and advanced management functions provides for high reliability and easy maintenance. It is suitable for awide variety of applications, from education and business to stage performance.
- Bright 8,200 Lumens from Compact Body
- The lamp drive system has helped to make the body compact while providing high brightness of 8,200 lumens.
- RGB Booster
- The RGB Booster helps in achieving high image quality with levels of color reproduction and brightness that make each color stand out. It combinesthe Vivid Color Control technology with the Lamp Modulation Drive System for a 1-chip DLP projector that produces bright and vivid colors.
- Vivid Color Control
- This control technology optimizes the use of the color segment areas of the color wheel. It increases the brightness of each RGB color byminimizing the unallocated portions between the colors, to achieve truly vivid coloring.
- Lamp Modulation Drive System
- With the lamp modulation technology, the Projector is able to control the lamp intensity for each of the red, green, blue, and white segments ofthe color wheel separately. Because the actual light output is controlled in relation to each color segment, light usage is optimized and colorbalance is obtained without lowering the brightness. This results in bright vivid images with enhanced color fidelity.
- Detail Clarity Processor
- This image-processing circuit analyzes the video signal frequency range for each scene by extracting data on the distribution of high-, mid-, andlow-frequency components, and brings out fine details accordingly. The resulting images have a natural, 3D appearance with crisp, clear detail.
- System Daylight View 2 for Enhanced Color Perception
- Image details are less clear when a projector is used in a room with the lights On. The System Daylight View 2 enhances brightness perception byadjusting sharpness, gamma curves, and color corrections. This produces crisp, stunning images with vivid colors even under bright conditions.
- DICOM Simulation Mode
- This imaging mode reproduces X-ray images with remarkable clarity. 1
- Rec. 709 Mode for HDTV Projection
- Optimal color reproduction can be achieved by selecting this mode, compliant with ITU-R Recommendation BT.709, when images from an HDTV source areprojected.
- Eco Filter that Needs No Maintenance for up to 12,000 Hours
- The Eco Filter consists of 2 Micro Cut Filters (electrostatic filters), a pre-filter and a main filter, which use an ion effect to collectextremely small dust particles. The pre-filter has a honeycomb configuration and the main filter is pleated to achieve a large surface area thatraises its dust-collecting performance. Thanks to these features, the Eco Filter has a replacement cycle of up to 12,000 hours, which makesmaintenance easy. And, as an environmental consideration, the filter can be washed with water and reused. 2
- Dual-Lamp System Prevents Image Interruptions
- The Dual-Lamp System eliminates the need to interrupt a presentation if a lamp should burn out (in dual-lamp operation mode). The Lamp Relay modealso operates the lamps alternately to enable 24/7 projector operation. 3
- Flexible Installation
- The wide adjustment range of the powered horizontal/vertical lens shift function assures convenience and versatility during installation. It letsyou easily make adjustments with the remote control. The unit can also be rotated 360 vertically. This means you can install it at any angle youwant, to accommodate different installation conditions.
- Multi-Screen Support System
- Seamlessly Connects Multiple Screens
The Multi-Screen Support System optimally adjusts multiple screens:
Edge Blending: The edges of adjacent screens can be blended and their luminance controlled.
Color Matching: This function corrects for slight variations in the color reproduction range of individual projectors.
- Multi-Projector Monitoring & Control Software
- The Multi-Projector Monitoring & Control Software allows the user to control and monitor multiple projectors at the same time via LAN.Projectors can be scheduled to turn On and Off at a certain hour everyday. When a problem occurs, an alarm message is sent to the monitoring /controlling PC.
- Crestron RoomView
- The LAN terminal allows a computer connected to the network to use Crestron RoomView application software to manage and control system devices.
- Additional Features:
- The additional features include multiple terminal with HDMI compatibility; 3D color management system; HP IP conversion; Digital noise reduction;Dynamic sharpness control; Web browser control / monitoring and email message alert; PJLink (Class 1) compatibility; Scheduling function; 98' (30m)long-range wireless remote control; Mechanical lens shutter; and Direct power Off allows unplugging the power cord right after use.
- Compatible Lenses (Sold Separately)
- This projector is compatible with optional lenses like ET-DLE080 (Zoom lens, 0.8-1.0:1), ET-DLE150 (Zoom lens, 1.4-2.0:1), ET-DLE250 (Zoom lens,2.4-3.8:1), ET-DLE350 (Zoom lens, 3.8-5.7:1), ET-DLE450 (Zoom lens, 5.6-9.0:1), and ET-DLE055 (Fixed-focus lens, 0.8:1).
|Display System||1-Chip 0.7" DLP|
|Native Resolution||XGA - 1024 x 768|
|Supported Resolutions||1024 x 768|
PAL M, N
|HDTV Compatibility||480i @ 60 Hz|
480p @ 60 Hz
576i @ 50 Hz
576p @ 60 Hz
720i @ 50 Hz
720p @ 60 Hz
1080i @ 50 Hz
1080p @ 60 Hz
|Brightness||Normal Mode: 8200 Lumens|
|Projection Angle||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Offset||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Color Range||R, G, B, W, Y, C|
|Scan||Horizontal: 15 - 91 kHz|
Vertical: 50 - 85 Hz
|Focus||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Lens||F 1.7 - 1.9 (f = 25.6 - 35.7 mm)|
|Lens Shift||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Zoom||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Throw Ratio||1.8 - 2.5:1|
|Projection Size||50 - 600" / 1270.00 - 15240.00 mm|
|Keystone Correction||Yes, Vertical: 40|
|Picture-in-Picture||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Inputs/Outputs||1x 5-BNC Video (Input)|
1x 15-pin VGA Video (Input)
1x DVI-D Video (Input)
1x HDMI Audio/Video (Input)
1x BNC Video (Input)
1x S-Video Video (Input)
1x RS-232C Service (Output)
1x M3 Remote (Input)
1x RS-232C Remote (Input/Output)
1x Ethernet LAN (Input/Output)
|Lamp (Bulb)||2x UHM|
|Watts||Low mode: 300W|
|Life||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Fan Noise||Normal Mode: 39 dB|
Eco Mode: 35 dB
|Maximum Pixel Clock||162 MHz|
|Security||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Power Requirements||120 VAC50/60 Hz|
|Input Current||7.5 A|
|DC Output||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Heat Dissipation||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Power Consumption||Normal Mode: 790W|
Eco Mode: .2W
Standby Mode (Network off): 6W
|Altitude||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
32 to 113F (0 to 45C)
Humidity: 20 - 80%
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||19.6 x 6.9 x 18.3" / 497.6 x 174.5 x 465.8 mm|
|Weight||35.9 lb / 16.28 kg|