The black PT-DX610K 1-Chip DLP Projector from Panasonic, featuring a dual-lamp system, is compact but powerful. This XGA projector is suitable for a widevariety of applications, from education and business to museums.
The RGB Booster ensures vivid, colorful images, and the original Eco Filter eliminates the need for filter replacement for up to 12,000 hours. A host ofterminals and advanced management functions provide enhanced system flexibility.
- High Brightness with High-Power AC Lamp
- The high-efficiency light convergence technology and the color wheel work together to achieve the high brightness of 6,500 lm for the projector.Clear, crisp images are reproduced even in bright rooms.
- RGB Booster Significantly Improves Color Reproduction
- The RGB Booster achieves high image quality with levels of color reproduction and brightness that make each color stand out. It combinesPanasonic's Vivid Color Control technology with the Lamp Modulation Drive System for a 1-chip DLP projector that produces bright and vivid colors.
- Vivid Color Control
- This control technology optimizes the use of the color segment areas of the color wheel. It increases the brightness of each RGB color byminimizing the unallocated portions between the colors, to achieve truly vivid coloring.
- Lamp Modulation Drive System
- With the advanced lamp modulation technology, the projector is able to control the lamp intensity for each of the red, green, blue, and whitesegments of the color wheel separately. Because the actual light output is controlled in relation to each color segment, light usage is optimizedand color balance is obtained without lowering the brightness. This results in bright vivid images with increased color fidelity.
- Detail Clarity Processor Brings Depth and Clarity to Detail
- This advanced image-processing circuit analyzes the video signal frequency range for each scene by extracting data on the distribution of high-,mid-, and low-frequency components, and brings out fine details accordingly. The resulting images have a natural, 3D appearance with crisp, cleardetail.
- System Daylight View 2 for Enhanced Color Perception
- Image details are less clear when a projector is used in a room with the lights on. Panasonic's System Daylight View 2 improves brightnessperception by adjusting the sharpness, gamma curves, and the color corrections. This produces crisp, stunning images with vivid colors even underbright conditions.
- DICOM Simulation Mode
- This imaging mode is similar to DICOM part 14, which is a medical imaging standard. It reproduces X-ray images with remarkable clarity. 1
- Rec. 709 Mode for HDTV Projection
- Optimal color reproduction can be achieved by selecting this mode, compliant with ITU-R.
- Full 10-Bit Picture Processing
- The use of a full 10-bit image-processing system provides smooth tonal expression. For example, skin tones appear natural and true to life.
- Eco Filter that Needs No Maintenance for up to 12,000 Hours
- The original Eco Filter consists of 2 Micro Cut Filters (electrostatic filters), a pre-filter, and a main filter, which use an ion effect tocollect extremely small dust particles. The pre-filter has a honeycomb configuration and the main filter is pleated to achieve a large surface areathat raises its dust-collecting performance. Thanks to these features, the Eco Filter has a replacement cycle of up to 12,000 hours, which reducesthe hassle of maintenance. And, as an environmental consideration, the filter can be washed with water and reused. 2
- Dual-Lamp System Prevents Image Interruptions
- The Dual-Lamp System eliminates the need to interrupt a presentation if a lamp should burn out (in dual-lamp operation mode). The Lamp Relay modealso operates the lamps alternately to enable 24/7 projector operation.
- Liquid Cooling System Attains a High Level of Reliability
- The liquid cooling system directly cools the DLP chip to improve performance and enable operation up to 113F (45C). This allows you to use thisprojector in a wider variety of environments, while stabilizing performance and keeping the unit quiet even in harsh conditions.3
- Flexible Installation
- The wide adjustment range of the powered horizontal/vertical lens shift function assures convenience and versatility during installation. It letsyou easily make adjustments with the included remote control. The unit can also be rotated 360 vertically. This means that you can install it atany angle you want, to accommodate different installation conditions.
- Multi-Screen Support System Seamlessly Connects Multiple Screens
- The Multi-Screen Support System optimally adjusts multiple screens:
Edge blending, color matching, and multi-screen processor.
The edges of adjacent screens can be blended and their luminance be controlled.
This function corrects for slight variations in the color reproduction range of individual projectors.
- Multi-Projector Monitoring & Control Software
- Panasonic's freeware, "Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software," allows the user to control and monitor multiple projectors at the sametime via the LAN. Projectors can be scheduled to turn On and Off at a certain hour every day. When a problem occurs, an alarm message is sent tothe monitoring/controlling PC.
- Crestron RoomView and AMX Device Discovery
- The LAN terminal allows a computer connected to the network to use Crestron RoomView application software to manage and control system devices.
- Ecology-Conscious Design
- The projector reflects the following ecological considerations:
No halogenated flame retardants are used in the cabinet.
Lead-free solder is used to mount components to the printed circuit boards.
Lamp power switching further reduces power consumption.
Standby power consumption of only 0.2W has been achieved (Standby Mode: ECO).
Auto Power Save activates Standby mode when there is no signal input
- Multiple terminals with HDMI compatibility
3D color management system
HD IP conversion
Digital noise reduction
Dynamic sharpness control
Web browser control/monitoring and email message alert
PJLink (Class 1) compatibility
30m long-range wireless remote control
Mechanical lens shutter
Direct Power Off allows unplugging the power cord right after use
Power CordPower Cord Secure LockWireless/Wired Remote Control Unit2 x R6/AA Type BatterySoftware CD
Panasonic PT-DX610K 1-Chip DLP Projector Black