The Panasonic PT-VX600U XGA LCD Projector provides 5500 lumens of brightness and a 5000:1 contrast ratio for clear, bright presentations - even in roomswith lots of ambient light. It features XGA 1024 x 768 native resolution, a three-chip transparent RGB LCD projection system and an Eco mode that supportsa long lamp life of up to 7000 hours. This ensures a lower overall total cost of ownership. The PT-VX600U features Panasonic's Daylight View Basictechnology as well.
The projector also provides a variety of other connectivity options including dual HDMI inputs, dual VGA computer ports, a microphone input, and more.There's also an Ethernet jack for network connectivity, which supports PJLink, Crestron, and AMX compatibility. Plus, LAN connectivity allows for remotecontrol of the projector from a network-connected PC. The projector has an audio output jack for exporting audio to external speakers. Other featuresinclude a built-in 10W mono speaker, a serial RS-232C terminal for external control, and a powerful 1.6x zoom lens. The unit is compatible with NTSC, PAL,and SECAM video systems as well.
- XGA Resolution for Portable Projection
- This portable LCD projector features XGA 1024 x 768 resolution.
- Bright & Clear Image Quality
- The compact and lightweight projector outputs up to 5500 lumens of brightness that brings colors to life, adding punch and realism to presentationsin well-lit rooms.
- Quiet Operation
- This model produces a barely audible 29 dB in Eco Mode. Your audience won't have to strain to hear in quiet scenes or be distracted by unwantednoise.
- High 5000:1 Contrast Ratio
- With a high 5,000:1 contrast ratio, viewers can expect deep blacks, pure highlights, and crisp, easy-to-read text and graphics.
- Daylight View Basic Suits Ambient Conditions
- Daylight View Basic prevents the picture from washing out in bright rooms by sensing ambient light levels and adjusting the picture accordingly.Halftone color and brightness are automatically optimized to make images sharper and brighter in any environment.
- Up to 7000 Hour Lamp & Filter Replacement
- Lamp replacement cycle of 7000 hours and a max filter life of 7000 hours, both in Eco mode. This means that when maintenance is eventually due, youcan replace both the lamp and filter at the same time, even with the projector mounted on the ceiling.
- Distortion-Free Vertical Lens Shift
- A Vertical Lens Shift function allows you to move the image up or down without distorting the picture. This is useful for quick image correctionsin portable applications.
- Horizontal, Vertical, & Corner Keystone Correction
- Horizontal, vertical, and corner keystone correction adjusts the image shape to perfection when projecting off-axis or from an unusual angle.Should the vertical projection angle be altered during operation, Real-time Keystone Correction senses the change and makes any necessarycorrections for optimal viewing.
- Project on Curved Surfaces
- Curved Screen Correction allows you to project natural, distortion-free images onto curved or cylindrical surfaces (such as sculpted corporatereception walls, large pillars, etc.)
- Compatible with Leading Control Systems
- This model plugs into existing projection networks controlled by Crestron Connected, PJLink Class 1, and AMX software. Multi-Projector andMonitoring Software enables control of multiple projectors from a PC.
- A variety of projection distances are possible using the 1.6x zoom lens function. You can position the projector anywhere from 7.8 - 12.7' (2.4 to3.9m) from a 100"-wide screen for large-format pictures in small, medium, or large rooms.
- More Input Terminals Means More Versatility
- Whether you're planning to install your projector on the ceiling or take it with you to a meeting, a generous selection of input terminals areincluded to connect a variety of source devices. These include two HDMI terminals and two RGB D-Sub ports for PC connectivity.
- Direct Power Off function enables safe projector shutdown via breaker switch
- Anti-theft measures include customizable startup logo, password protection, and security bar
- Auto Input Signal Search selects the input channel based on incoming signals
- Color-Board and Blackboard color-adjustment modes for projection in rooms without a screen
- 1.6" (4cm) round shape 10W monaural speaker
Panasonic PT-VX600U XGA LCD Projector