The black 1-Chip 10,000 Lumens XGA DLP Projector from Panasonic delivers stunning output and features many of the advanced functions found in Panasonic’s flagship 3-chip DLP projectors. With a unique dual-lamp drive system that helps to make the body compact, the two high-output 420W lamps provide high brightness of 10,000 lumens.
The dynamic iris uses a scene-linking aperture mechanism to achieve a remarkable 10,000:1 contrast ratio without lowering its high brightness. This helps to reproduce deeper, richer blacks, and provides images with more detailed textures.
The RGB Booster achieves high image quality with levels of color reproduction and brightness that make each color stand out. It combines Panasonic’s proprietary Vivid Color Control technology with a Lamp Modulation Drive System for a 1-chip DLP projector that produces bright and vivid colors. This has been further advanced with the development of the Dynamic RGB Booster. Images are analyzed frame by frame, and scene-linking and real-time modulation is used to achieve high brightness and vivid color reproduction.
The Vivid color control technology optimizes the use of the color segment areas of the color wheel. It increases the brightness of each RGB color by minimizing the unallocated portions between the colors, to achieve truly vivid coloring.
With the advanced lamp modulation technology, the projector is able to control the lamp intensity for each of the red, green, blue, and white segments of the color wheel separately. Because the actual light output is controlled in relation to each color segment, light usage is optimized and color balance is obtained without lowering the brightness. This results in bright vivid images with increased color fidelity.
The Detail Clarity Processor 3 circuit optimizes the sharpness of each image, based on the super-high-, high-, medium-, and low-frequency components of the extracted image information. The resulting images have more natural, lifelike expression.
The technology optimizes image quality to improve the color perception of the projected image in bright rooms. With a brightness of 10,000 lumens, it provides highly comfortable viewing even in bright lighting, and allows viewers to concentrate easily on the images.
The DICOM simulation mode is a medical imaging standard that reproduces X-ray images with remarkable clarity. Optimal color reproduction can be achieved by selecting the Rec 709 mode, compliant with ITU-R Recommendation BT.709, when images from an HDTV source are projected.
Thanks to the Waveform monitor function, you can view the waveforms on the screen and adjust the settings either automatically or manually as you prefer. The Original Dual Lamp System eliminates the interruption if a lamp should fail (in dual-lamp operation mode). The Lamp Relay mode also operates the lamps alternately to enable 24/7 projection.
The projector also includes a DIGITAL LINK terminal that allows transmission of HDMI, uncompressed HD digital video and control signals (Ethernet, RS-232C) for up to 328' (100 m) through a single CAT5e (STP) cable or higher. This simplifies cabling and system upgrades, making it ideal for ceiling-mounted and other permanent installations. The projector is compatible with Art-Net protocol for lighting management that lets you connect the projector to the lighting console, and operate functions such as shutter on/off, input change, power on/off and more, together with the light control.
- 3D color management system
- Full 10-bit image processing
- Progressive cinema scan (3:2 pull down)
- Dynamic sharpness control
- Digital noise reduction
- IP conversion
- AI scene control
- 2:2 pull down mode
- sRGB compatibility
- The optical block, the heart of the projector, is hermetically sealed to resist the effects of dust and other particles in the air, which makes it possible to remove the air filters for optics. It also contributes to the low TCO.
- The lamp can be replaced from the rear making it easy to replace a lamp unit while the projector is still in the mounting bracket or dual stacked
- Multi-Screen Support System optimally adjusts multiple screens: Edge blending, color matching and multi-screen processor.
- Multi-Unit Brightness Control function automatically corrects the brightness fluctuations that occur over time in the individual projectors of a multi-screen system. Up to eight projectors can be controlled by connecting to each other via a hub, and this can be increased to a maximum of 2,048 projectors by using "Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software."
- The projector is compatible with both passive and active 3D projection systems. It combines with either a separate, external 100/120/144 Hz drive with IR emitter and active shutter glasses, or an active filter and passive glasses, for viewing 3D images.
- The wide adjustment range of the powered horizontal/vertical lens shift function can be easily adjusted with the remote control. The unit can also be rotated 360° vertically, to accommodate various installation conditions. The lens-centered design contributes to easy installation.
- No halogenated flame retardants are used in the cabinet
- Lead-free solder is used to mount components to the printed circuit boards
- Stand-by power consumption of only 0.3 W
- Auto Power Save activates standby mode when no signal is input
- RoHS compliant
- Panasonic PT DX100UK XGA DLP projector
- Power cord with secure lock
- Remote control unit w/ batteries
- Software CD-ROM (Logo Transfer Software, Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software)
- 1 Year USA Warranty
|Display System||1-Chip 0.7" / 17.78 mm DLP|
|Native Resolution||XGA - 1024 x 768|
|Projection Angle||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Aspect Ratio||Native: 4:3|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||10000:1|
|DLP Link 3D||Yes|
|Color Range||1.07 Billion|
|Scan||Horizontal: 15 - 100 kHz|
Vertical: 24 - 120 Hz
|Lens||F 1.7 - 1.9 (f = 25.6 - 35.7 mm)|
|Lens Shift||Vertical: +50%|
|Throw Ratio||1.8 - 2.5:1|
|Projection Size||50 - 600" / 127.00 - 1524.00 cm|
|Keystone Correction||Yes, Vertical: ± 40°|
|Rear Screen Projection||Yes|
|Inputs/Outputs||1x 3G-SDI Video (Input)|
1x HDMI Video (Input)
1x DVI-D Video (Input)
1x 5-BNC Audio/Video (Input)
1x 15-pin VGA Type-A Female (Input)
1x VESA 3D Sync Video (Input)
1x VESA 3D Sync Video (Output)
1x BNC Composite Video (Input)
1x RS-232C Control (Input)
1x RS-232C Control (Output)
1x M3 Remote (Input)
1x M3 Remote (Output)
1x RS-232C Remote (Input)
1x Ethernet LAN (Input)
|Lamp (Bulb)||2x UHM|
|Fan Noise||Eco Mode: 35 dB|
Normal Mode: 40 dB
|Maximum Pixel Clock||162 MHz|
|Security||Cable Lock Slot|
|System Requirements||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Power Requirements||120-240 VAC, 50 Hz|
|Input Current||5.2 A|
|Heat Dissipation||3516 BTU|
|Power Consumption||Normal Mode: 1030 W|
Standby Mode: 3 W
Standby Mode (Network off): .3 W
|Altitude||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C)
Humidity: 10 - 80%
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||19.5 x 7.8 x 21.8" / 495.3 x 198.1 x 553.7 mm|
|Weight||40.3 lb / 18.28 kg|
|Package Weight||53.25 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||28.5 x 26.0 x 14.0"|