Panasonic's Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 Asph. Lens for Micro 4/3 (Black) is the first constant-aperture standard zoom for a mirrorless system camera.With an equivalent (in 35mm format) 24-70mm zoom range, this is a close match for a type of zoom lens that's very popular with photographers usingfull-frame cameras--from a true wide-angle to a short telephoto focal length and a bright f/2.8 maximum aperture through the entire range.
This lens features POWER O.I.S. image stabilization, nearly silent operation when shooting video, and specially treated glass that dramatically reducesghosting and flare (Nano Surface Coating), minimizes chromatic aberration (Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion glass), and improves descriptive performance fromcorner to corner (Ultra High Refractive glass). A splash-proof and dust-proof design means you won't need to handle this lens with kid gloves, or put yourcamera away when a drop of rain falls. This lightweight (10.8 oz) lens is also compact (2.9x2.7") and has a sturdy build quality, with a durable metalmount.
- Lens has f/2.8 brightness over the entire zoom range
- Nano Surface Coating technology for dramatic reduction of ghost and flare
- UED (Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion) lens minimize chromatic aberration while the UHR (Ultra High Refractive) lens realizes high descriptiveperformance from corner to corner.
- POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) that suppresses large, slow movement 2x more effectively
- Outstandingly compact and light-weight among the lens with the same level of performance
- Capable of using under harsh conditions with its splash / dust proof design
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- Durable metal mount
Front Lens CapRear Lens CapLens HoodLens Storage Bag1-Year Limited Warranty
Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 Asph. Lens for Micro 4/3 (Black)