The Optoma X402 4200 Lumen XGA Multimedia 3D DLP Projector is suitable for use in environments such as schools, conference rooms, and more. It delivers4200 lumens of brightness with a notable 20,000:1 contrast ratio. The X402 has a XGA 1024 x 768 native resolution for viewing detailed content. Thisprojector is powered by a DLP chip system, and the lamp features a long life of up to 3,000 hours in bright mode. The X402 is also equipped withBrilliantColor technology, which provides multi-color processing for accurate reproduction. You can use the X402 to project up to a 307" image, and itfeatures a 1.6 to 1.92:1 throw ratio.
At 5.5 lb, this projector is light enough for travel; a carrying case is included. Additionally, it offers a variety of connectivity options including HDMI1.4a, S-video, composite video, and dual VGA inputs. Other features include a 0.5W standby power consumption level, optional ceiling mount compatibility,and the inclusion of a remote control with a built-in laser pointer and USB mouse control.
- RS232 and LAN Control
- RS232 commands make the projector easy to manage using compatible control systems
- Dynamic discovery protocol is incorporated into the projector allowing for easy installation with AMX control systems.
- Using the compatible RoomView software you can power on/off, monitor, manage and control up to 250 projectors at the same time from anycomputer
- Schedule the projectors to power on/off
- Control and alter the projector settings using the simple web browser
- Emergency text broadcast capabilities for urgent or important announcements
- Long Lamp Life
- Reduce the number of lamp changes with lamp life of up to 7000 hours using the Education Cycle.
- 3D Ready via HDMI 1.4a and DLP Link
- This projector supports full 3D connectivity and 144 Hz content via HDMI 1.4a and DLP Link. You can interface 3D video sources such as Blu-rayplayers and gaming systems. The 3D features can only be used with compatible 3D content and 3D DLP Link glasses, which are sold separately.
3D Compatibility: Supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D formats (Frame pack, side-by-side, top-bottom) and up converts frame rate from 60 Hz to 120Hz or 24 Hz to 144 Hz (60 or 72 frames per eye).
- Energy Saving
- Using the specially designed lamp modes, you can reduce the power consumption by up to 70%.
- Auto Power Off
- To help save energy, the Auto Power Off feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time if it is not being used.
- Eco AV Mute
- Stay in control of your presentation with Eco AV mute. Direct your audience's attention away from the screen by blanking the image when no longerneeded. This also reduces the power consumption by up to 70%, further prolonging the life of your lamp.
- Quick Resume
- This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off.
- Additional Features
- Built-in 10W speaker for audio playback
- BrilliantColor technology for vibrant, accurate colors
- Energy saving Eco+ mode
- 5-year Optoma consistent color performance guarantee
- Supports optional wireless adapter
- Creston RoomView and PJLink support
- Complete on-screen menu, adjustments
- RoHS compliant