- XGA - 4000 lumens, Ideal for larger rooms
- Up to 4500h lamp life with Eco+
- Premium network monitor & control - Crestron Roomview support
- Full 3D and 16W speaker
The environmentally friendly X401 has energy saving features including Eco+ and auto power off which help save you both time and money.
Eco+ ModeSaving energy saves money! Eco+ technology reduces the power consumption to as little as 30%. This intelligent feature also has apositive effect on the lamp life, increasing it up to 70% while lowering the total cost of ownership and reducing maintenance.
~ 100% power consumption
~ 30% power consumption
Auto Power OffThere may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy if the projector is left running and nosource is detected, the "Auto Power Off" feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time.
Eco AV MuteStay in control of your presentation with the Eco AV mute feature. Direct your audience's attention away from the screen byblanking the image when no longer needed. This also instantly reduces the power consumption to 30%, further prolonging the life ofyour lamp.
100% power consumption
30% power consumption
RS232 Compatibility - The X401 comes with an extensive RS232 command set making it simple and easy to control with anycontrol system.
AMX Compatibility - Dynamic Discovery Protocol is incorporated into the X401. This feature allows for easy installationwith AMX control systems.
The X401 has an wide range of network options to remotely control and monitor the projector. These include Crestron, Telnetand PJLink.
- Schedule the projectors to power ON/OFF saving time, money and extending the life of the lamp.
- Control and alter the projector settings using a simple web browser page including menu control.
- Emergency text broadcast capabilities for urgent or important announcements.
- Reduce maintenance time by automatically receiving emails for lamp replacements.
Clear, Focused Images
DarkChip3 technology from Texas Instruments combined with Eco+ produces a stunning 15,000:1 contrast ratio for pin sharpgraphics and crystal clear text. Crisper whites, ultra-rich blacks makes images come alive and text easier to read - ideal forbusiness and education presentations.
Rapid OffIt takes less than 10 seconds for the projector to power up and shutdown, saving both time and energy.
Save time by not waiting for the projector to cool down before it can power up again. If the projector is accidentallyturned off, this feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if selected within a period of 100 seconds.
The X401 incorporates BrilliantColor technology to produce stunningly bright images with perfectly balanced life-like colors.
Wireless Presenting (optional extra)
USB Remote Mouse and Laser
Easy to use remote control
- Mouse select
- Left mouse click
- Right mouse click
- Mouse control
- Page up/down control
- Vertical keystone correction
- Volume control
- Direct input source select
- Eco AV mute
- 3D control
- USB (Remote Mouse)
- VGA 1
- VGA Out
- Audio Out
- +12V Trigger
- VGA 2
- RS232 - 9 Pin
- Audio In - Video
- Audio In - VGA 2
- Audio In - VGA 1
- Kensington Lock
The Optoma XGA Multimedia DLP Projector delivers 4000 lumens of brightness with a low noise level of only 29 dB. It features a sharp 15,000:1 contrastratio, support for a variety of 3D formats and XGA native resolution. The projector is powered by a DLP chip system and the lamp lasts for up to 4,500hours in eco mode. The projector is equipped with BrilliantColor technology as well, which provides multi-color processing that produces accurate colors onthe screen.
The projector supports a variety of 3D formats and it offers several input options including HDMI, dual VGA, composite video and more. Plus, it can projectup to a 307" diagonal screen size. For added value, the projector has two built-in 8W speakers (16W total). Other features include a low 0.5W standby powerconsumption level, ceiling mount capabilities and rear screen projection.
- Brightness of 4000 lumens with a 15,000:1 contrast ratio
- HD compatible - 720p and 1080p resolution supported
- Projects up to a 307" diagonal screen size
- Supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D format, side-by-side format and top and bottom formats
- BrilliantColor technology provides multi-color processing to produce accurate colors
- Features two built-in 8W speakers
- Up to 4,500 hours of lamp life reduces the cost of operation
- Kensington lock port and keypad lock to prevent theft
- RS-232C port allows for remote operation and control
- Remote control and complete on-screen menu with adjustments in 27 languages
- Uses less than 0.5W power consumption in standby mode
|Display System||1-Chip 0.55" / 1.40 cm DC3 DMD DLP|
|Native Resolution||XGA - 1024 x 768|
|Supported Resolutions||WUXGA - 1920 x 1200|
|Brightness||Normal Mode: 4000 Lumens|
|Aspect Ratio||Native: 4:3|
|Color Range||1.07 Billion|
|Scan||Vertical: 24 - 85 Hz or 120 Hz|
Horizontal: 15.375 - 91.4 kHz
|Lens||F 2.4 - 2.66 (f = 18.2 - 21.8 mm)|
|Throw Distance||3.9 - 32.8' (118.9 - 999.7 cm)|
|Throw Ratio||1.6 - 1.92:1|
|Projection Size||30 - 307" / 76.20 - 779.78 cm|
|Keystone Correction||Yes, Vertical: 40|
|Rear Screen Projection||Yes|
|Built-in Speaker||Yes, 16W (Stereo)|
|Inputs/Outputs||1x HDMI Audio/Video (Input)|
2x 15-pin VGA Video (Input)
1x 15-pin VGA Video (Output)
1x RCA Composite Video (Input)
3x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Audio (Input)
1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Audio (Output)
1x RS-232C Control
1x USB Control
1x 12V Trigger Control
1x Ethernet LAN 1
VESA 3D Sync terminalclose
|Life||Eco+ Mode: 4500 Hours|
Eco Mode: 4000 Hours
Normal Mode: 3000 Hours
|Fan Noise||Normal Mode: 29 dB|
|Security||Cable Lock Slot|
|Power Requirements||100/240 VAC50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Normal Mode: 382W|
Eco Mode: 285W
Standby Mode: <.5W
41 to 104F (5 to 40C)
Humidity: 0 - 85%
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||12.8 x 3.8 x 9.2" / 32.5 x 9.7 x 23.4 cm|
|Weight||6.4 lb / 2.90 kg|