The Optoma X351 3600-Lumen XGA 3D DLP Multimedia Projector is suitable for use in environments such as schools, conference rooms, places of worship, andmore. It delivers an impressive 3600 lumens of brightness with a 29 dB noise level. The X351 features a sharp 20,000:1 contrast ratio, full 3Dcompatibility via HDMI 1.4a, and a XGA 1024 x 768 native resolution. It supports resolutions up to WUXGA 1920 x 1200. This projector is powered by a DLPchip system, and the lamp features a long life of up to 8,000 hours. The X351 is equipped with BrilliantColor technology as well, which providesmulti-color processing for accurate reproduction. You can use the X351 to project up to a 302.8" diagonal screen size, and it features a 1.95 - 2.15:1throw ratio.
At 5.5 lb, the X351 is light enough for travel and includes a carrying case. Additionally, it offers a variety of connectivity options including an HDMIinput, mini-USB port, dual VGA inputs, dual audio inputs, VGA output, an audio output, RS-232C connectivity, and more. Other features include a 0.5Wstandby power consumption level, optional ceiling mount compatibility, rear screen projection, and the inclusion of an IR remote control with mousefunctionality. A 10W speaker is also built into the projector for audio playback.
- Equipped with HDMI, composite, dual VGA, USB, dual audio inputs, and more for comprehensive digital and analog connectivity that ensures maximumcompatibility with your components
- Full 3D compatibility supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D formats including frame pack, side-by-side, and top-bottom, so you will be able tocaptivate your audience with immersive 3D presentations and movies (3D glasses are needed and are sold separately) 1
- 3D compatibility also up converts image frame rate from 60 to 120 Hz or from 24 to 144 Hz (approx. 60 or 72 frames per eye)
- Integrated energy saving features reduce cost of operation and extend lamp life up to 8,000 hours
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video signals
- Optoma True-Vivid color tuning technology with 10-bit color processing
- User controls include a complete on-screen menu that supports adjustments in 27 languages
- Loop-through VGA options include monitor D-sub 15-pin VGA output (functional in both normal and standby modes)
- Loop-through audio options include VAO audio out and HDMI VAO audio out supported (VAO in normal mode and fixed during standby)
- Onboard powered VGA port for optional Wi-Fi dongle
- Integrated direct power-on functionality
- Built-in closed captioning support
- Integrated Kensington Lock Port and keypad lock
- RS-232 control with built-in AMX Device Discovery, Extron, and Crestron control compatibility