The Optoma X305ST XGA DLP Full 3D Short Throw Projector delivers 3000 lumens of brightness with a low noise level of only 29dB. It features a sharp18,000:1 contrast ratio, support for a variety of 3D formats, and an XGA 1024 x 768 native resolution. The projector supports short throw performanceand is powered by a DLP chip system with a lamp that lasts for up to 6000 hours. The X305ST features BrilliantColor technology as well, which providesmulti-color processing that produces accurate colors on the screen.
The X305ST offers several input options including HDMI, VGA, composite video and more. It can project up to a 196.7" diagonal screen size and it offersa complete on-screen menu that supports adjustments in 22 languages. Other features include a less than 0.5W standby power consumption level, ceilingmount capabilities, rear screen projection and a remote control with IR mouse functionality.
- Supports short throw projection performance for projecting in tight spaces
- Perfect for applications requiring large, clear, easy to read text and graphics
- Project diagonal images from 39.3 - 196.7" in size
- Advanced energy saving features reduce the cost of operation
- Full 3D compatibility allows for immersive presentations (3D glasses required and sold separately)
- Supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D formats, side-by-side format and top and bottom format
- Easy to operate with a complete on-screen menu that provides adjustments in 22 languages
- Texas Instruments DLP display technology
- Supports BrilliantColor technology
- Universal power supply is auto-switching
- Includes an IR remote mouse control
AC Power CordIR Remote Mouse Control2 x Batteries (for Remote)Lens CapMultilingual CD-ROM User's Manual2-Year Limited Warranty
Optoma Technology X305ST XGA DLP Full 3D Short Throw Projector