The Optoma X304M XGA Multi-Region DLP Full 3D Projector delivers 3000 ANSI lumens of brightness with a low noise level of only 33 dB. It features a sharp10,000:1 contrast ratio, support for a variety of 3D formats and an XGA 1024 x 768 native resolution. The projector is powered by a DLP chip system and thelamp features a long life up to 5000 hours. The X304M features BrilliantColor technology as well, which provides multi-color processing that producesaccurate colors on the screen.
The X304M is compact enough for travel use, which makes it great for most business applications. Plus, it offers several input options including HDMI, VGA,composite video, and more. It can project up to a 311.1" diagonal screen size and it offers a complete on-screen menu that supports adjustments in 22languages. Other features include a less than 0.5W standby power consumption level, ceiling mount capabilities, rear screen projection, and a remotecontrol with IR mouse functionality.
- This Full 3D projector uses DLP chip and technology and supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D formats, as well as side-by-side 3D format and top andbottom 3D format
- The projector's 3000 ANSI lumens and 10,000:1 contrast ratio provide the brightness level to make your presentations stand out
- Connectivity options include HDMI, VGA, USB-B, composite video and more
- The included IR remote control with mouse control simplifies presentations
- Texas Instrument's DLP with BrilliantColor technology provides multi-color processing to produce accurate colors
- User controls include a complete on-screen menu that supports adjustments in 22 languages
- Projector works with PCs, Mac computers and VESA compatibility standards
- With a compact size and low weight, this projector is designed to go out on the road with you
AC Power CordVGA to VGA CableRemote Control (IR Remote Mouse Control)2 x Batteries (for Remote)Multilingual CD-ROM User's Manual1-Year Limited Warranty
Optoma Technology X304M XGA Multi-Region DLP Full 3D Projector