The Optoma W313 WXGA 3D DLP Multimedia Projector delivers 3200 lumens of brightness with a low noise level of only 26 dB. It features a sharp 20,000:1contrast ratio, full 3D compatibility, and WXGA 1280 x 800 native resolution. The projector is powered by a DLP chip system and the lamp features a longlife up to 10,000 hours. The W313 is equipped with BrilliantColor technology as well, which provides multi-color processing that produces accurate colorson the screen.
The W313 is compact enough for travel use. Plus, it offers a variety of analog and digital input/output connectivity options including an HDMI input, USBconnectivity, dual VGA inputs, dual audio inputs, a monitor output, an audio output, RS-232C connectivity, and more. You can use the W313 to project up toa 300" diagonal screen size and it offers a complete on-screen menu that supports adjustments in 27 languages. Other features include a low 0.5W standbypower consumption level, ceiling mount capabilities, rear screen projection, and a full featured remote control with IR mouse functionality.
- DLP projector with an WXGA 1280 x 800 native resolution, brightness of 3200 lumens and a 20,000:1 contrast ratio
- Designed to deliver large, clear and easy-to-read text with vivid color reproduction
- Equipped with HDMI, composite, dual VGA, USB, dual audio inputs, and more for comprehensive digital and analog connectivity that ensures maximumcompatibility with all your devices
- Full 3D compatibility supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D formats including frame pack, side-by-side, and top-bottom, so you will be able tocaptivate your audience with immersive 3D presentations and movies (3D glasses are needed and are sold separately) 1
- 3D compatibility also up converts image frame rate from 60 to 120 Hz or from 24 to 144 Hz (approx. 60 or 72 frames per eye)
- Projector includes a full featured IR remote control with mouse function that affords maximum convenience
- Advanced energy saving features reduce cost of operation and extend lamp life up to 10,000 hours
- Projector also supports RS-232C service connectivity
- Weighing less than 5 lb and measuring 12.4 x 4.6 x 8.8", this compact projector is great for travel
- BrilliantColor technology provides multi-color processing to produce accurate colors
- User controls include a complete on-screen menu that supports adjustments in 27 languages
- Loop-through VGA options include monitor D-sub 15-pin VGA output (functional in both normal and standby modes)
- Loop-through audio options include VAO audio out and HDMI VAO audio out supported (VAO in normal mode and fixed during standby)