The Optoma W305ST WXGA DLP Full 3D Short Throw Projector delivers 3200 lumens of brightness with a low noise level of only 29dB. It features a sharp18,000:1 contrast ratio, support for a variety of 3D formats, and a WXGA 1280 x 800 native resolution. The projector supports short throw performance andis powered by a DLP chip system with a lamp that lasts for up to 6000 hours. The W305ST features BrilliantColor technology as well, which providesmulti-color processing that produces accurate colors on the screen.
The W305ST offers several input options including HDMI, VGA, composite video and more. It can project up to a 223.2" diagonal screen size and it offers acomplete on-screen menu that supports adjustments in 22 languages. Other features include a less than 0.5W standby power consumption level, ceiling mountcapabilities, rear screen projection and a remote control with IR mouse functionality.
- Supports dependable short throw projection performance for projecting in tight spaces
- Perfect for applications requiring large, clear, easy to read text and graphics
- Project diagonal images from 44.4 - 223.2" in size
- Advanced energy saving features reduce the cost of operation
- Full 3D compatibility allows for immersive presentations (3D glasses required and sold separately)
- Supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D formats, side-by-side format and top and bottom format
- Easy to operate with a complete on-screen menu that provides adjustments in 22 languages
- Texas Instruments DLP display technology
- Supports BrilliantColor technology
- Universal power supply is auto-switching
- Includes an IR remote mouse control