The Optoma W303 WXGA Multi-Region DLP 3D Projector delivers 3200 ANSI lumens of brightness with a low noise level of only 26 dB. It features a sharp20,000:1 contrast ratio, support for a variety of 3D formats and WXGA 1280 x 800 native resolution. The projector is powered by a DLP chip system and thelamp features a long life up to 10,000 hours. The W303 is equipped with BrilliantColor technology as well, which provides multi-color processing thatproduces accurate colors on the screen.
The W303 is compact enough for travel use. Plus, it offers several input options including HDMI, dual VGA, composite video and more. It can project up to a300" diagonal screen size and it offers a complete on-screen menu that supports adjustments in 27 languages. Other features include a low <0.5W standbypower consumption level, ceiling mount capabilities, rear screen projection and a remote control with IR mouse functionality.
- Comprehensive connectivity including HDMI and dual VGA inputs
- 20,000:1 contrast ratio helps deliver impactful presentations
- Up to 10,000 hours of lamp life
for minimal cost of operation
- Full featured remote for added convenience
- RS-232C port for remote operation
- BrilliantColor technology
- Supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D formats including side-by-side and top and bottom formats
- Complete on-screen menu supports adjustments in 27 languages
- Loop Through VGA output (normal and standby modes), VAO audio out and HDMI VAO audio out supported (VAO in normal mode, fixed during standby)