The Optoma TX631-3D Multimedia Projector packs a lot of advanced features backed with strong specs and cutting-edge technology into a surprisinglyaffordable package. Its 3500 lumens of projection power combined with its 10,000:1 contrast ratio and XGA (1024 x 768) resolution means it will provide atack-sharp, vivid image in medium to large rooms, even those with high ambient light challenges.
Another of the TX631-3D's key features is its Texas Instruments DMD DLP chip. This single 0.55" DC3 DMD DLP processes not just the three primary colorsthat all other chips work on, (red, green and blue), but also their complements: cyan, magenta and yellow. DLP chips increase the brightness of colors by50 percent versus DLP chips without it. An added advantage of this chip is that it requires no filter that has to be periodically cleaned and replaced, anoperation that can be risky in ceiling mounted installations.
The TX631-3D as its name suggests is 3D capable. Thanks to DLP link technology 3D content can be viewed with compatible 3D glasses and a 3D equippedcomputer. Studies show that viewers retain 3D screened information more than 2D. Imagine adding this immersive element to classes or presentations.
The projector's wide connectivity includes HDMI, two VGA inputs, a RS-232 and a USB for mouse control. An RJ-45 connector is also included for control ofthe projector or several of them, remotely over a network. As far as audio is concerned, the 7W sound system eliminates the need for external speakers inmost cases.
The TX631-3D is world-ready thanks to its auto-switching 100 to 240 V AC power supply and compatibility with NTSC, PAL and SECAM color systems. It's alsocompatible with PC and Mac resolution and frequency combinations so it's ideal for laptop-based business presentations.
Lastly, once you've gotten used to the TX631-3D's advanced features you wouldn't want it to take an unannounced leave of the premises. There's a controlpanel lock, password protection and a security bar to prevent that from happening.
- Share everything, from lessons to presentations, and deliver superior text and images with the TX631-3D
- 3500 ANSI lumens and a 10,000:1 contrast ratio are just some features of the TX631-3D
- Easily add closed-caption content without installing additional components
- Streamline administration with network control and management via RS-232 or RJ-45 ports
- Create a rich, engaging and vivid viewing experience with 3D capabilities
- A built-in closed captioning decoder displays text from videos that have closed captioning embedded in the signal without requiring additionalcomponents
- The TX631-3D provides a lens offset of 115%