The Optoma TW675UST-3D WXGA Ultra Short Throw 3200 Lumens Projector packs a lot of advanced features backed with strong specs and cutting-edge technologyinto a surprisingly affordable package. Its 3200 lumens of projection power combined with its 3000:1 contrast ratio and XGA (1280 x 800) resolution meansit will provide a tack-sharp, vivid image in medium to large rooms, even those with high ambient light challenges.
The defining feature of the TW675UST-3D, however, is its ability to work close and I mean very close, to the projection screen. The advantages of thisshort throw technology are many. The TW675UST-3D is made to conquer small rooms and tight quarters. You can place the projector on a table top, up frontand center or save even more space by ceiling or wall mounting it close to the screen (ultra short throw ceiling/wall mount not included). You can forgetabout the possibility of audience members inadvertently blocking the beam and creating shadows on the screen.
But that's just the beginning. Another of the TW675UST-3D's XGA key features is its Texas Instruments DMD DLP chip. This 0.65" DC3 DMD DLP chip processesnot just the three primary colors that all other chips work on, (red, green and blue), but also their complements: cyan, magenta and yellow. As a resultcolors are so clear and lifelike that Texas Instruments calls its latest version of this chip "BrilliantColor" technology. DLP chips with BrilliantColorincrease the brightness of colors by 50 percent versus DLP chips without it. An added advantage of this chip is that it requires no filter that has to beperiodically cleaned and replaced, an operation that can be risky in ceiling mounted installations.
The TW675UST-3D as its name suggests is 3D capable. Thanks to DLP link technology 3D content can be viewed with compatible 3D glasses and a 3D equippedcomputer. Studies show that viewers retain 3D screened information more than 2D. Imagine adding this immersive element to classes or presentations.
The projector's wide connectivity includes HDMI, a microphone input, RS-232 and USB for mouse control, as well as monitor loop-through. An RJ-45 connectoris also included for control of the projector or several of them, remotely over a network. And it's compatible with Creston RoomView technology which addsa wide variety of network controls. As far as audio is concerned, the 10W sound system eliminates the need for external speakers in most cases.
The TW675UST-3D is world-ready thanks to its auto-switching 100 to 240 V AC power supply and compatibility with NTSC, PAL and SECAM color systems. It'salso compatible with PC and Mac resolution and frequency combinations so it's ideal for laptop-based business presentations.
Lastly, once you've gotten used to the TW675UST-3D's advanced features you wouldn't want it to take an unannounced leave of the premises. There's a controlpanel lock, password protection and a security bar to prevent that from happening.
- 3200 Lumens and a 3000:1 Contrast Ratio
- The combination of 3200 lumens of light output and a 3000:1 contrast ratio is rare in a projector so affordable. It means that even if you don'twatch in movie-theater darkness you'll enjoy a bright, vivid image
- Ultra Short Throw Technology
- With the TW675UST-3D you can table-mount or ceiling-mount the projector up front and center without intrusion into the beam by audience members.It's great for rear-projection, too
- 3D Ready
- The TW675UST-3D is 3D capable via DLP link technology up to 720p resolution. 3D content can be viewed with active LCD shutter glasses when theprojector is connected to a computer with a compatible 3D graphics card
- Audio Sound
- The powerful 10W audio system avoids the need for external speakers
- DMD DLP Technology by Texas Instruments
- Those bright, vivid images are courtesy of Texas Instrument's Digital Micromirror Device Digital Light Processer which they call BrilliantColor.This technology processes not just the primary colors of red, green and blue but also their complements, cyan, magenta and yellow. BrilliantColornot only improves color accuracy, it brightens secondary colors as well
- Worldwide Compatibility
- This projector can accept from 100 to 240 volts at 50/60Hz and it can accept and project television standards that range from the North Americanstandard NTSC to PAL and SECAM
- Creston RoomView Technology
- This technology adds native network control and management capabilities to DLP enabled projectors. Teachers, administrators and IT professionalsall benefit from the ease of use, simplicity and additional functionality offered by RoomView
- Environmentally Friendly
- Environmentally-friendly design for less than 0.5W power consumption in standby mode