The Optoma TH1060 HD 1080p DLP Projector is an ideal choice to meet both the rigors of business use and the demands of discerning home theater enthusiasts.Quality starts with the 1080p resolution, a perfect mate for digital sources like Blu-ray or fast-action games. The projector packs a powerful 3,600 ANSIlumens of brightness backed with a crisp 2,500:1 contrast ratio, enough to meet most ambient light challenges or leave the lights on for note-taking.
Texas Instruments' patented DLP imager features an innovation it calls BrilliantColor. Unlike other technologies such as LCD that use just three primarycolors to produce the image, DLP technology with BrilliantColor uses up to six separate colors. BrilliantColor not only improves color accuracy, itbrightens secondary colors as well. This combination increases the brightness of the colors by up to 50 percent over DLP projectors without BrilliantColorfor accurate, true-to-life images
But the TH1060 can do a lot more than make beautiful pictures. Weighing in at 7.8 lb, there's a chance it may do some traveling and it won't have to belimited to domestic flights. It's got an international auto switching 100 - 240 volt 50 / 60 Hz power supply that draws 379W which drops to a single wattin Standby mode. The TH1060 can also project video in the NTSC, PAL and SECAM international video standards and has a multi-language OSD to facilitateoperation.
Optoma has built extensive connectivity into the TH1060 including HDMI, component, S-video and a monitor loop through which functions in both Standby andNormal modes. An RJ-45 connector allows control of the projector over a network as well as scheduling maintenance bulletins via email.
Lastly, to make sure that your TH1060 doesn't take unauthorized leave of the premises, security is provided by timer and password protection as well as aKensington Lock slot.
- Native 1,920 x 1,080 resolution is the highest digital standard available and a perfect match to your Blu-ray player
- Bright images and high contrast ratio - 3,600 ANSI lumens and 2,500:1 contrast ratio
- Optoma's proprietary BrilliantColor uses six colors to produce the image rather that the customary three, increasing color brightness up to 50%
- Extensive connectivity includes HDMI, component, composite, S-video, USB, RS-232C and RJ-45
- Presentation-friendly IR remote with USB mouse function and laser pointer
- Environment-friendly: consumes 1W of power in Standby mode
- Crestron RoomView for projector management and control
- Includes Closed Captioning for noisy environments and the hearing-impaired
- Security features include Kensington Lock port and password lockout
Optoma Technology TH1060P HD DLP ProjectorAC Power CordVGA to VGA CableRemote Control with BatteriesCarrying CaseLens CapMultilingual CD-ROM User's ManualQuick Start Card1-Year Limited Warranty