The portable Optoma ML550 3D Ready Mobile LED Projector delivers 500 lumens of brightness with a sharp 10,000:1 contrast ratio. It features WXGA 1280 x 800widescreen resolution and can project up to a 100" diagonal 2D or 3D image. The ML550 is powered by a DMD DLP chip system and its LED light source featuresa long lifespan of 20,000+ hours. This means you'll save money because there are no traditional projector lamps to buy or replace. LEDs are also moreenergy efficient and they produce less heat.
This model also provides multiple connectivity options including HDMI and VGA via a 24-pin universal port. The ML550 supports PC-less presenting via USB,microSD or 1.5GB internal memory. These three options support a variety of file formats including PowerPoint, Excel and Word files/documents. The projectorhas a built-in 1W mono speaker as well. Other features include a low standby power consumption level that's less than 1W and a complete on-screen menu thatsupports adjustments in 16 different languages. This projector even affords wireless presenting, although the optional BI-EXTBGN adapter is required.
- Compact design with a brightness of 500 lumens and a 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- WXGA 1280 x 800 native resolution
- View office files, videos and images without having to connect projector to a PC
- Wireless presentation capability via optional BI-EXTBGN adapter
- The LED light source saves you money since there are no lamps to buy or replace
- Projects up to a 100" diagonal image
- DMD DLP technology provides multi-color processing to produce accurate colors
- LED lamp last 20,000+ hours
- 1.5GB onboard memory and microSD card slot that supports up to 32GB cards
- 3D Ready for an immersive 3D viewing experience
- Supports 120Hz frame sequential 3D for resolutions up to XGA
- Supports 60Hz field sequential 3D for resolutions up to 480i (not compatible with 3DXL)
- Complete on-screen menu supports adjustments in 16 languages
- Projector supports HDMI connectivity