The Optoma ML500 500 Lumens Portable Projector is a workhorse for the professional on the go with strong specs, solid core features and conveniences you'dexpect to see in a projector meant for professional use. Although Optoma designed it to be a true portable projector suited to road warriors, the ML500would be at home in board rooms or even in a high-end home theater setup.
500 ANSI lumens backed with a crisp 3000:1 contrast ratio is enough power to defeat even the most extreme challenges of ambient light and is nothing shortof brilliant in a darkened environment. It's also got WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution that perfectly matches many of today's widescreen laptops. And its 3Dcapable so you can add immersive impact to presentations or screen 3D features with a Blu-ray player.
In addition, the ML500 also projects 720p, 1035i and 1080i high definition images and it's compatible with HDMI. That means that if you connect your sourceto the projector with a compatible HDMI cable, the projector will be able to display over a billion colors. What you get is the smoothest, most vivid andlifelike images available.
The ML500 is designed to be simple to use. The built-in Office viewer delivers PC-free projection of Microsoft Office documents, including Word, Excel andPowerPoint from onboard memory, SD cards, or USB flash drives. Auto keystone automatically optimizes the image shape for non-standard projection setups.
Finally, at less than 2.5 pounds (1.1kg), the projector is ultra-portable and is designed so that the AC cord does not need a power brick (reducing weightand enhancing portability).
- Key Features
- Truly portable at under 2.5 lb. (1.1kg)
Project large widescreen images of up to 180" (4.6 m) diagonal
3000:1 contrast ratio for detailed images
LED light source lasts over 20,000 hours while producing excellent color
Direct playback of movies, photos and Microsoft Office files
Easy plug and play display from laptops or flash drive through USB
DLP Pico imaging technology
2GB on-board memory; SD card slot allows for memory expansion up to 32GB
VGA and HDMI inputs allows you to connect to laptops, Blu-ray players and game systems to display content
- DLP Technology
- Optoma Technology is the leading manufacturer of Texas Instrument's DLP projectors in North and South America. TI's DLP features multi-colorprocessing to produce accurate and vibrant colors on the screen. Optoma's product line offers products designed to meet the needs of any kind ofuser, from mobile professionals, gamers and home theaters to much larger theater installations. Designed and built to deliver reliability,usability and image quality, Optoma projectors help users get the most out of their digital content, encourage collaboration and communicateclearly and effectively. Optoma projectors are designed to provide the features that you need today and a path to grow into other capabilities asyou need them
- Green by Design
- Are designed to be compact and lightweight, which ensures a reduction in the production of green house gas emissions during transportation.
Incorporate an LED light source. LED lamps last 20,000 (or 9.6 years of 40 hour per week use) for long life. LEDs produce less heat and consumeless power compared to traditional projector lamps for excellent energy savings. LEDs do not contain mercury or other environmentally hazardousmaterials.
Optoma uses minimal packaging to create a smaller ecological footprint at disposal. The entire package is recyclable. In addition, the Pico'smanual is delivered in digital format on the projector's internal memory to eliminate paper printouts.
Comply with RoHS standards by eliminating lead and other hazard materials
- Incredible Power, Efficiency and Durability in a Single Solution
- Weighing in at less than 2.5 lb. (1.1kg) and measuring a compact 8.7 x 1.7 x 6.7" (221 x 43.2 x 170.2mm), the ML500 supports the following videosignals: HDTV (up to 1080p) NTSC, and PAL. Computer compatibility includes resolutions up to WXGA (1280 x 800) through VGA and HD (1920 x 1080)through HDMI.
User controls and media navigation are provided through an innovative on-screen menu that requires fewer steps to access the desired function andprovides support in 16 languages. The ML500 is 3D capable, delivering XGA resolution 120Hz through the VGA port (the equivalent of 3D PC). Theprojector can deliver a 50" (1270mm) 3D image with plenty of brightness