Optoma ML300 300 LED Lumens, 3000:1 Mobile PC-Free, Lampless Projector
Lamp-Less and PC-Free Projection Deliver Incredible Value
The Optoma ML300 LED portable travel projector is compact and powerful to give users the power to easily give effective presentations in a varietyof environments.This powerful projector built with LED technology lets small office and home office users presenting to small groups meet theirprojection needs without the cost and complexity of other projectors. In addition to being a business projector, the ML300 provides easy portableentertainment and the ability to set up an impromptu theater indoors or out both at home and on the go.
Designed by the leader in LED-based projectors, the ML300 provides incredible brightness with 300 LED Lumens. At less than 1.5 pounds, this travelprojector is ultra-portable. With onboard memory expandable to 32GB to hold your presentation files and a supplied carrying case, grab and gooperation has never been this easy!
- No laptop required-Present directly from internal memory, microSD card or USB flash drive
- Wireless presentation with optional USB dongle
- DLP imaging technology-LED light source produces excellent color while lasting over 20,000 hours (that's four hours of use every day for over13 years)
- Directly display your PC's desktop through the provided USB cable for a quick, easy connection
- VGA and HDMI inputs - Connect to laptops, tablets, Blu-ray players and gaming consoles
Hit the Ground Running
The ML300 travel projector is designed to let users project quickly and easily, with or without a computer. A built-in viewer for Microsoft Officedelivers PC-free projection of Microsoft Office documents, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. from onboard memory, an SD card or a USB flashdrive. ML300 incorporates the latest software and processing for faster opening and viewing of documents. In addition, an audio-out jack supportsthe use of headphones.
An HDMI connector lets the projector connect readily to the broadest possible range of devices, including laptop computers, tablets, smart phones,Blu-ray players and gaming consoles. Auto Keystone automatically optimizes the image shape for non-standard projection setups, while instant on/offminimizes time to projection.
User controls and media navigation are provided through an innovative on-screen menu that requires fewer steps to access the desired function andprovides support in 16 languages. The ML300 travel projector is 3D capable, delivering XGA resolution 120HZ thru the VGA port (the equivalent of3D-PC). The projector can deliver a 50-inch 3D image with plenty of brightness.
Leading the DLP Market in the Americas
Optoma Technology is the leading manufacturer of Texas Instrument's DLP projectors in North and South America. TI's DLP features multi-colorprocessing to produce accurate and vibrant colors on the screen.
Optoma's product line offers products designed to meet the needs of any kind of user, from mobile professionals, gamers and home theaterenthusiasts including those with large-venue applications. Designed and built to deliver reliability, usability and image quality, Optomaprojectors help users get the most out of their digital content, encourage collaboration and communicate clearly and effectively. Optoma projectorsare designed to provide the features that you need today and a path to grow into other capabilities as you need them.
Green by Design
As part of the Optoma ProJect Green program, Optoma's Mobile LED projectors, which incorporate LED technology, have been designed and manufacturedfor eco-friendliness. These projectors:
- Are designed to be compact and lightweight, which ensures a reduction in the production of green house gas emissions during transportation.
- Incorporate an LED light source. LED lamps last 20,000 (or 9.6 years of 40 hour per week use) for long life. LEDs produce less heat and consumeless power compared to traditional projector lamps for excellent energy savings. LEDs do not contain mercury or other environmentally hazardousmaterials.
- Are packaged for eco-friendliness. Optoma uses minimal packaging to create a smaller ecological footprint at disposal. The entire package isrecyclable. In addition, the projector's manual is delivered in digital format on the projector's internal memory to eliminate paper printouts.
- Comply with RoHS standards by eliminating lead and other hazard materials.
|Display Technology||DLP Technology by Texas Instruments||Resolution||Native WXGA (1280 x 800)|
|Brightness (Bright Mode)||300 LED Lumens (Bright Mode)||Maximum Resolution||WXGA (1280 x 800) through VGA; 1080p through HDMI|
|Light Source||LED (RGB)||Contrast Ratio||3000:1 (Full On/Full Off)|
|Lamp Life||Estimated Life of Over 20,000 Hours||Projection Distance||22" to 203"|
|Image Size (Diagonal)||17" to 160"||3D Compatibility||DLPLink 3D Capable; Compatible with 3D Content at XGA (1024 x 768) and 120Hz through the VGA Port (Not Optoma 3D-XL Compatible)|
|Audio||One 10-Watt Speaker||Video Input Compatibility||HD, NTSC, PAL, SDTV (480i), EDTV (480p)|
|Computer Compatibility||WXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA, VESA, PC and Macintosh Compatible||Weight||1.4 lbs. (635g) [Unit Weight]|
|I/O Connectors||Mini HDMI, microSD Slot, VGA-in, 2.5mm AV Input (Composite Video and Stereo Audio-In), USB, Micro USB, 3.5 mm Audio-Out, DC Input||Power Consumption||90 Watts Max (Bright Mode with Multimedia Function)|
|Dimensions||7.2" x 1.8" x 4.4" (184mm x 45mm x 112mm)||Warranty||1-Year Limited Parts and Labor|