Nikon WR-T10 Wireless Remote Controller Transmitter
- Remote Control Transmitter for Nikon
- Controls Any Camera with WR-R10 Receiver
- 3 Radio Frequencies Avoids Interference
- 66' Range from WR-T10 to WR-R10
- Avoid Camera Shake at Low Shutter Speeds
Nikon's WR-T10 Wireless Remote Controller Transmitter is a remote control transmitter designed to work with the Nikon WR-R10 Wireless Remote Controller transceiver (available separately): together, they control the shutter release on Nikon DSLR cameras wirelessly. The WR-T10/WR-R10 units use radio frequencies to communicate--you can trigger any number of Nikon DSLR cameras equipped with WR-R10 units, using one WR-T10 controller.