The D7100 DSLR Camera from Nikon is a high performance, compact DSLR camera with high resolution photo and Full HD video capability. The 24.1MP DX-formatCMOS sensor provides superior images with accurate colors and, designed without an optical low-pass filter, it maximizes its resolution for exceptionallysharp details. The EXPEED 3 image processor brings with it stable, high-speed response, including a continuous shooting speed of up to 6 frames per second.With an ISO sensitivity range that expands to a 25600 ISO equivalent, low-light photography is sharp and detailed with less noise and fast-moving subjectsare captured with more accuracy and less blur. At the low end of ISO sensitivity (ISO 100) images display vibrant colors with rich tones.
Autofocus performance on the D7100 is on par with professional-level DSLRs and includes a 51-point focus area with 15 cross-type sensors for detecting bothvertical and horizontal variations to achieve fast, precise focus. The central cross-type sensor works down to f/8, which is an advantage when usingcompatible tele-converters. The D7100 features the option of a 1.3x crop which allows you to get closer to your subject, as well as providing more imagesize options and faster processing of your images, including a faster 7fps burst rate.
Full HD 1080p video is supported on the D7100 and offers professional-level control including continuous autofocus, manual exposure control, a built-instereo microphone and an external microphone and headphone jack. Recording at 60i, 50i, 30, 25 and 24 frames per second is possible and an HDMI outputallows for direct screening on an HDTV. At 720p HD you can record at 60p frames per second for smooth slow-motion sequencing.
A 3.2" 1229k-dot TFT-color LCD provides 100% coverage for accurate playback and live view composition and the pentaprism optical viewfinder features anOLED display element for clear reading of the camera's settings without removing your eye from the finder. Dual SD card slots offer large memory capacityand the ability to designate which images go to each card. A built-in flash with commander function supports Advanced Wireless Lighting and ahot-shoe/accessory mount is available for speedlights. The D7100 is lightweight and durable with magnesium alloy top and rear covers and weather sealing toprevent dust and moisture damage.
The D7100 is compatible with all NIKKOR F mount lenses, both DX and FX format, and can provide wireless connectivity with the optional WU-1a WirelessMobile Adapter. With the WU-1a and Nikon's free Wireless Mobile Utility app installed on your smartphone or tablet, you can instantly share images and useyour phone or tablet as a Live View monitor.
- 24.1MP DX-Format Sensor + EXPEED 3 Image Processing System
- With its 24.1MP CMOS image sensor and Nikon's EXPEED 3 image processing system, the D7100 DSLR delivers high quality images with low noise. TheEXPEED 3 image processor combined with 14-bit analog/digital conversion provides even tonal gradations while managing color, contrast, exposure,and noise resulting in brilliant image quality. EXPEED 3 also provides the D7100 with fast response time, autofocus speed and a rapid sixframes-per-second (fps) burst speed up to 100 images.
- Omitted Optical Low Pass Filter
- The D7100 is designed without the optical low-pass filter which will allow the sensor to capture images with exceptional sharpness and detail.
- Full HD 1080p Video
- With full-time autofocus and manual exposure control during video recording, a built-in stereo microphone and an external stereo microphone jack,headphone and HDMI jacks, the D7100 achieves exceptional cinematic reproduction and quality. Record in several high-definition formats: 1080p at60i/50i/30/25/24 fps or 720p at up to 60p for ultra-smooth slow-motion sequences. Dual SD card slots give you additional recording time, and an allnew 60i function enables smooth playback on HDTVs or external monitors.
- 3.2" 1229k-dot LCD and Optical Viewfinder with OLED Display
- The D7100 features a new 3.2" ultra-high-resolution 1,229K-dot LCD monitor which provides crisp image playback, menu adjustments and Live Viewshooting. The pentaprism eye-level optical viewfinder contains a low-power consumption OLED display element for bright, high contrast data readoutand provides 100% frame coverage.
- Fast Autofocus
- The D7100 uses 51 focus points, including 15 cross-type sensors for detecting both vertical and horizontal contrast variations, to achieve fast,precise focus.
- 1.3x Crop
- Get closer to your subject with the new 1.3x crop of DX sensor. Using the 1.3x crop option allows the 51 autofocus points to cover almost theentire frame as well as providing longer equivalent focal lengths and faster image processing.
- Built-in HDR
- Built-in HDR (High Dynamic Range) combines shots taken simultaneously at different exposures into one rich, high-contrast image. When shooting highcontrast scenes with bright spots and shadows, HDR will create a balanced image in which no details are lost.
- Picture Control
- Picture Control gives you instant access to the color characteristics of your images and allows you to tweak colors for optimization or completelyredesign the look of your image for creative variations.
- Spot White Balance
- Spot White Balance control for Live View shooting makes setting the white balance as easy as pointing to the area in the frame that should bewhite.
- Built-in i-TTL Flash and Speedlight Compatibility
- The built-in pop-up iTTL Speedlight offers wide-angle flash-coverage. The camera also has Wireless Commander support so users can maximize thepotential of Nikon's creative lighting options. Using the integral flash set to Wireless Commander in combination with one or several off-cameraNikon Speedlights, you can create a unique look for each and every photograph. Up to eight Speedlights can be fired at once. A hot shoe/accessorymount is also available for external Speedlights.
- Dual Memory Card Slots
- The D7100 DSLR features dual SD card slots with SD, SDHC, SDXC memory card compatibility that offers a several recording options includingdesignating separate NEF (RAW) JPEG and movie files.
- Durable Build and Weatherproofing
- The D7100 combines lightweight handling and durability with magnesium alloy top and rear covers and weather and dust sealing.
- Scene Modes
- Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close-up, Night Portrait, Night Landscape, Party/Indoor, Beach/Snow, Sunset, Dusk/dawn, Pet Portrait,Candlelight, Blossom, Autumn Colors, Food, Special Effects Mode (Nigh Vision, Color Sketch, Miniature, Selective Color, Silhouette, High Key, LowKey), User Setting 1, User Setting 2
- Full-frame and Thumbnail (4, 9 or 72 images or calendar) Playback with playback zoom, Movie Playback, Photo and/or Movie Slide Shows, HistogramDisplay, Highlights, Photo Information, GPS Data Display and Auto Image Rotation
- Supported Languages
- Arabic, Bengali, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian,Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai,Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter
- Connect the optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter to the D7100 and instantly transfer shots to a compatible smartphone or tablet, then upload themto the web, send by email or text-share them however you like. With Nikon's free Wireless Mobile Utility installed on your smartphone or tablet(available for both Android and iOS), you can also remotely control the D7100. Use your phone or tablet as a Live View monitor to take shotswithout having the camera in your hands.
Nikon D7100 DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery (1900mAh)
- MH-25 Quick Charger
- DK-5 Eyepiece Shield (Replacement)
- DK-23 Rubber Eyecup for Select Nikon DSLR Cameras
- AN-DC1 Camera Strap
- BF-1B Body Cap
- BS-1 Hot-Shoe Cover
- UC-E6 USB Cable
- View NX 2 CD-ROM
- Limited 1-year Warranty
This Kit Includes:
Nikon D5500 DSLR Camera (Body Only)
AF-P 70-300mm VR
64GB High Speed Class 10 Memory Card (2)
67" MP100 Aluminum Monopod
Deluxe Digital Camera Padded Carrying Case (Large)
X-GRIP Professional Action Stabilizing Handle
2.2x High Definition II Telephoto Lens
0.43x High Definition II Wide Angle Lens
3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD)
Series 60 Tripod
VL5 LED Video Light
High Speed SD/SDHC/Micro SD Reader/Writer
Flower Tulip Lens Hood
GS-3 Neoprene Padded Dual Grip/Wrist Strap
Lens Cleaning Pen
Small Mini Tabletop Tripod
Lens Cleaning Kit