The Nikon D610 DSLR Camera features a full-frame, FX-format 24.3 megapixel CMOS sensor and EXPEED 3 image processor to produce high-resolution still imagery and full HD 1080p video with notable image detail and low-light sensitivity to an expandable ISO 25600. The sensor and processor work together to enable high image quality with a wide dynamic range and high signal-to-noise ratio that produces both smooth color and tonal gradations with low noise levels for enhanced overall clarity. These two technologies also combine to provide a wealth of speed throughout the D610, including a continuous shooting rate of 6 fps and a quiet shooting mode that allows the camera to record sequential imagery without the mirror raising or lowering.
A Multi-CAM 4800 AF sensor is integrated into the camera's design and produces fast autofocus speeds using a 39-point array to precisely acquire focus in a wide array of lighting conditions. Seven of the central AF points are compatible with f/8 or faster lenses, which greatly enhances the autofocus performance with longer, telephoto lenses used in combination with teleconverters. When recording movies or working in live view, a contrast-detection focusing method works to continuously deliver accurate focus with subject-tracking and face-detection capabilities using the full-time servo mode.
Full HD 1080p video is supported up to 30 fps in the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format and manual control over the ISO, shutter speed, and aperture is possible for optimized control over the look and feel of movies. Uncompressed recording is possible with an optional external recorder connected via the HDMI port and, additionally, both headphone and microphone ports are available for refined control over recorded sound.
Extending the D610's connectivity, an accessory terminal is compatible with the optional WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter and GP-1A GPS Unit for wireless image sharing, remote camera control, and geotagging capabilities.
- 24.3MP FX-Format Sensor and EXPEED 3 Image Processor
- The 24.3 megapixel full-frame (FX) CMOS sensor and EXPEED 3 image processor work in tandem to produce overall high image quality with notable detail, dynamic range, color accuracy, and low-light sensitivity to a native ISO 6400, which is further expandable to ISO 25600. The processor also enables a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including support for full HD 1080p movie recording, a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 6 fps, and a continuous quiet mode for recording a sequence of images at 3 fps without the raising and lowering of the camera's reflex mirror. The sensor can also record imagery in DX format and will automatically switch to and support the use of DX-dedicated lenses when attached.
- Multi-CAM 4800 Autofocus Sensor
- Benefitting the exceptional image quality is an apt AF system that employs 39 distinct AF points to quickly acquire focus in a range of lighting conditions, from -1 to +19 EV. An intelligent Scene Recognition System, typically reserved for exposure metering, benefits the focusing performance by analyzing and identifying subjects to suit panning and tracking-based shooting styles. Depending on the situation, 9, 21, or 39 point arrays can be selected from and seven centrally-located AF points are compatible with f/8 or faster lenses, extending the auto focusing abilities of the longest lenses used in conjunction with teleconverters. When using this phase-detection focusing method, selectable AF-area modes include: Single-point AF mode, Dynamic-area AF mode, 3D-tracking mode, and Auto-area AF mode.
When working in live view, for either still or movie shooting, a contrast-based AF system is employed to acquire focus precisely and can function in continuous, full-time servo mode to better-suit working with moving subjects. Four distinct AF-area modes are available when using the contrast-detection focusing method: Face-priority AF, Wide-area AF, Normal-area AF, and Subject-tracking AF.
- Scene Recognition System and Exposure Metering
- The intelligent Scene Recognition System with 3D Color Matrix Metering II utilizes a 2016-pixel RGB sensor to evaluate and analyze all aspects within a scene, including brightness, contrast, subject distance, and the scene colors, to quickly determine an accurate exposure and white balance setting to best render the scene at hand. The information gathered is also checked against onboard reference images to ensure consistency from image to image in regard to exposure, white balance, i-TTL flash settings, and subject-tracking AF performance.
- Full HD 1080p Movie Recording
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p movie recording is supported in 30, 25, and 24 fps frame rates, as well as HD 720p in multiple frame rates, in the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format. During recording, manual exposure control is possible through adjustment of the ISO, shutter speed, and aperture setting and full-time autofocus can be employed, with face-detection and subject-tracking capabilities.
For enhancing the sound of recordings, both an external microphone input is available as well as a headphone jack for real-time monitoring of recorded sound. An HDMI output is also incorporated into the design and, besides enabling HD playback of video, also supports uncompressed recording of HD video by using an optional external recorder. Regardless of the lens in use, multi-area full HD D-Movie enables you to choose between FX or DX recording areas of the sensor to modify the composition and gain additional reach from lenses, as well as expanded control over the depth of field.
- Built-In Pop-Up Flash and i-TTL Support
- The built-in pop-up flash extends its functionality beyond acting as a source of additional light by also serving as a wireless Commander, capable of communicating i-TTL exposure information to two groups of remote flashes across three channels for refined control over strobe lighting. A hot shoe is also available and supports Nikon i-TTL and Creative Lighting System with compatible optional Speedlights.
- Camera Design
- Even with a large FX-format sensor inside, the D610's overall form-factor remains relatively compact and lightweight, enhancing its portability and travel potential. Beside the optical pentaprism viewfinder with 100% frame coverage and 0.7x magnification, a 3.2" 921k-dot LCD monitor is available for clear, bright image playback, menu navigation, and live view monitoring. Dual SD memory card slots support a range of recording capabilities, including overflow recording and JPEG/RAW partitioning.
An accessory terminal supports the use of the optional WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter for Wi-Fi sharing of images and video as well as remote camera control from a linked iOS or Android device with the Nikon Wireless Mobile Adapter Utility application. The GP-1A GPS Unit is also supported for adding locational data to images' metadata for geotagging applications.
- Other Camera Features
- Picture Control modes can be directly accessed via a dedicated button and allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera, and include Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, and user-customizable settings.
- An intelligent noise reduction method analyzes the noise appearing in an image or movie and then automatically determines the proper amount of correction to apply in order to maintain the best balance of noise and image detail.
- Auto ISO sensitivity control allows you to select a minimum shutter speed at which camera shake can be controlled from and then will automatically set the ISO value in order to best render the scene. A maximum sensitivity level can also be set in order to maintain overall noise levels.
- RAW (NEF) files can be recorded as lossless compressed or compressed at either 12 or 14-bit depth.
- Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 3's processing power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen. This mode is suitable for working with moving subjects.
- Built-in HDR works to extend the tonal and exposure range of a single image by recording two separate exposures and blending them together in order to gain greater highlight and shadow details with an extended range of mid-tones. The smoothness of the edge where the two separate exposures meet can be adjusted for more apparent softness to benefit images with a greater range of exposure values. This mode is best suited for working with stationary subjects.
- Automated time-lapse photography allows you to record images at designated intervals and then have them automatically saved as a video file for fluid playback of a slow-motion activity occurring over time.
- Lateral chromatic aberration reduction, auto distortion control, and vignette correction are all supported when a NIKKOR lens is attached and work to reduce these optical anomalies in-camera for higher quality imagery.
- An in-camera virtual horizon can detect both rolling (horizontal inclination) and pitching (forward or rear inclination) directions and display an electronic level on the LCD when working in live view. The rolling direction of tilt can also be displayed within the viewfinder.
- Top and rear covers are constructed from magnesium alloy for a lightweight, yet rigid and durable body design that maintains dust-prevention and water-resistance performance. The interface covers are also designed in a divided manner to further ensure dust- and weather-protection to these ports.
- The highly precise and durable shutter mechanism has been tested for 150,000 cycles and incorporates a self-diagnostic shutter monitor to maintain precision with minimal shutter speed variance.
- Scene modes: Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close up, Night portrait, Night landscape, Party/Indoor, Beach/Snow, Sunset, Dust/Dawn, Pet portrait, Candlelight, Blossom, Autumn colors, Food, Silhouette, High key, and Low key
- Language support: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, and Ukrainian.
Both fast and wide, the Nikon F-mount 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM from Sigma is a unique wide-angle prime designed to produce high-resolution, well-corrected imagery. As part of the Art line of lenses, this lens has a focus on image quality and rendering, and utilizes both FLD and SLD glass elements to control chromatic aberrations and color fringing for notable clarity. Four aspherical elements, including the front large-diameter precision-molded glass element, also contribute to reducing distortion and spherical aberrations for improved sharpness and accuracy. Additionally, a Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast when working in strong lighting. Well-suited to astrophotography and low-light outdoor shooting, this lens presents a unique blend of a broad perspective and fast, flexible performance.
Complementing the optical performance is an equally adept Hyper Sonic Motor, which provides fast, smooth, and near-silent autofocus performance. This focusing motor also enables full-time manual focus override at any time just by rotating the focus ring for refined manual control and focusing as close as 10.6". The lens barrel is constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite material, which supports working in a wide variety of temperatures and conditions, and the lens mount is constructed from brass for long-term durability and mounting accuracy. Additionally, this lens is also compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuned control over focusing parameters and other lens characteristics.
As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
Prime wide-angle lens is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, however it can also be used on DX models where it will provide a 21mm equivalent focal length.
Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in low and difficult lighting conditions.
Three F Low Dispersion (FLD) and four Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements are featured in the optical design, and help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
Four aspherical elements, including one large, 80mm-diameter precision-molded glass aspherical element, help to minimize distortion and spherical aberrations for improved sharpness.
A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
The integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) realizes quick and quiet autofocusing, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
The lens is constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material, along with traditional metals, for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations.
The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability. Additionally, rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuning different lens characteristics and updating its firmware.
Nikon D610 DSLR Camera (Body Only)
Nikon EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery (1900mAh)
Nikon MH-25 Quick Charger
Nikon DK-5 Eyepiece Cap
Nikon DK-21 Rubber Eyecup
Nikon UC-E15 USB Cable
Nikon AN-DC10 Camera Strap
Nikon BM-14 LCD Cover for D600 and D610
Nikon BF-1B Body Cap
Nikon BS-1 Hot Shoe Cover for Nikon SLR Cameras
ViewNX 2 Software CD-ROM
Limited 1-Year Warranty
Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art Lens for Nikon F
Nikon Deluxe Digital SLR Camera Case - Gadget Bag
Transcend 64GB SecureDigital SDXC 300x UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card
Spare EN-EL15 Battery for Nikon
Battery Charger for Nikon EN-EL15
MB-D14 Pro Series Multi-Power Battery Grip for Nikon D600 & D610 DSLR Camera
Universal PRO Flash
Rain Cover For DSLR with Lens up tp 18" (Pack of 2)
Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Nikon Cameras
Universal Soft Box Flash Diffuser
6-Piece Camera & Lens Cleaning Kit
Memory Card Holder
NOTE: ACCESSORIES BRAND AND/OR COLOR MAY VARY ON AVAILIBILITY
Nikon D610 Specs
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Camera Format||Full-Frame (1x Crop Factor)|
|Sensor Resolution||Actual: 24.7 Megapixel|
Effective: 24.3 Megapixel (6016 x 4016)
|Maximum Resolution||6016 x 4016|
|Aspect Ratio||3:2, 16:9|
|Sensor Size||35.9 x 24 mm|
|Image File Format||JPEG, Raw|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100 to 6400 (Extended: 50 to 25600)|
|Shutter Speed||Electronic Front Curtain Shutter|
1/4000 to 30 Seconds
|Metering Method||3D Color Matrix, Center-Weighted Average, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|Exposure Compensation||-5 to +5 EV (1/3, 1/2, 1 EV Steps)|
|Metering Range||0 to 20 EV|
|White Balance||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Direct Sunlight, Flash, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Preset Manual, Shade|
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 24.00p/25p/29.97p
HD (1280 x 720) at 25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p
|Recording Limit||Up to 29 Minutes for Full HD (1920 x 1080)|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Stereo)|
External Microphone Input
|Audio File Format||Linear PCM|
|Focus Type||Auto and Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-Servo AF (C), Full-Time Servo (F), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 39|
|Autofocus Sensitivity||-1 to +19 EV|
Viewfinder and Monitor
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.7x|
|Diopter Adjustment||-3 to +1|
|Display Type||Fixed LCD|
|Flash Modes||First-Curtain Sync, Red-Eye Reduction, Second-Curtain Sync, Slow Sync, Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction|
|Guide Number||39' / 11.89 m at ISO 100|
|Maximum Sync Speed||1/200 Second|
|Flash Compensation||-3 to +1 EV (1/3, 1/2, 1 EV Steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||iTTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe, Wireless|
|Media/Memory Card Slot||Dual Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I)|
|Wireless||Wi-Fi (via Adapter)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Battery||1 x EN-EL15 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7 VDC, 1900 mAh|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||5.6 x 4.4 x 3.2" / 142.2 x 111.8 x 81.3 mm|
|Weight||1.67 lb / 757.5 g (Body Only)|
|Package Weight||5.1 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9 x 7.1 x 6.4|
Sigma 14mm F/1.8 DG HSM Art Specs
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Angle of View||114.2°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||10.63" / 27 cm|
|Optical Design||16 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.76 x 4.96" / 95.4 x 126 mm|
|Weight||2.57 lb / 1170 g|
|Package Weight||3.47 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.4 x 7.15 x 6.1"|