The Nikon D610 DSLR Camera features a full-frame, FX-format 24.3 megapixel CMOS sensor and EXPEED 3 image processor to produce high-resolution stillimagery and full HD 1080p video with notable image detail and low-light sensitivity to an expandable ISO 25600. The sensor and processor work together toenable high image quality with a wide dynamic range and high signal-to-noise ratio that produces both smooth color and tonal gradations with low noiselevels for enhanced overall clarity. These two technologies also combine to provide a wealth of speed throughout the D610, including a continuous shootingrate of 6 fps and a quiet shooting mode that allows the camera to record sequential imagery without the mirror raising or lowering.
A Multi-CAM 4800 AF sensor is integrated into the camera's design and produces fast autofocus speeds using a 39-point array to precisely acquire focus in awide array of lighting conditions. Seven of the central AF points are compatible with f/8 or faster lenses, which greatly enhances the autofocusperformance with longer, telephoto lenses used in combination with teleconverters. When recording movies or working in live view, a contrast-detectionfocusing method works to continuously deliver accurate focus with subject-tracking and face-detection capabilities using the full-time servo mode.
Full HD 1080p video is supported up to 30 fps in the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format and manual control over the ISO, shutter speed, and aperture is possible foroptimized control over the look and feel of movies. Uncompressed recording is possible with an optional external recorder connected via the HDMI port and,additionally, both headphone and microphone ports are available for refined control over recorded sound.
Extending the D610's connectivity, an accessory terminal is compatible with the optional WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter and GP-1A GPS Unit for wirelessimage sharing, remote camera control, and geotagging capabilities.
- 24.3MP FX-Format Sensor and EXPEED 3 Image Processor
- The 24.3 megapixel full-frame (FX) CMOS sensor and EXPEED 3 image processor work in tandem to produce overall high image quality with notabledetail, dynamic range, color accuracy, and low-light sensitivity to a native ISO 6400, which is further expandable to ISO 25600. The processor alsoenables a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including support for full HD 1080p movie recording, a full-resolution continuous shootingrate of 6 fps, and a continuous quiet mode for recording a sequence of images at 3 fps without the raising and lowering of the camera's reflexmirror. The sensor can also record imagery in DX format and will automatically switch to and support the use of DX-dedicated lenses when attached.
- Multi-CAM 4800 Autofocus Sensor
- Benefitting the exceptional image quality is an apt AF system that employs 39 distinct AF points to quickly acquire focus in a range of lightingconditions, from -1 to +19 EV. An intelligent Scene Recognition System, typically reserved for exposure metering, benefits the focusing performanceby analyzing and identifying subjects to suit panning and tracking-based shooting styles. Depending on the situation, 9, 21, or 39 point arrays canbe selected from and seven centrally-located AF points are compatible with f/8 or faster lenses, extending the auto focusing abilities of thelongest lenses used in conjunction with teleconverters. When using this phase-detection focusing method, selectable AF-area modes include:Single-point AF mode, Dynamic-area AF mode, 3D-tracking mode, and Auto-area AF mode.
When working in live view, for either still or movie shooting, a contrast-based AF system is employed to acquire focus precisely and can functionin continuous, full-time servo mode to better-suit working with moving subjects. Four distinct AF-area modes are available when using thecontrast-detection focusing method: Face-priority AF, Wide-area AF, Normal-area AF, and Subject-tracking AF.
- Scene Recognition System and Exposure Metering
- The intelligent Scene Recognition System with 3D Color Matrix Metering II utilizes a 2016-pixel RGB sensor to evaluate and analyze all aspectswithin a scene, including brightness, contrast, subject distance, and the scene colors, to quickly determine an accurate exposure and white balancesetting to best render the scene at hand. The information gathered is also checked against onboard reference images to ensure consistency fromimage to image in regard to exposure, white balance, i-TTL flash settings, and subject-tracking AF performance.
- Full HD 1080p Movie Recording
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p movie recording is supported in 30, 25, and 24 fps frame rates, as well as HD 720p in multiple frame rates, in the MPEG-4AVC/H.264 format. During recording, manual exposure control is possible through adjustment of the ISO, shutter speed, and aperture setting andfull-time autofocus can be employed, with face-detection and subject-tracking capabilities.
For enhancing the sound of recordings, both an external microphone input is available as well as a headphone jack for real-time monitoring ofrecorded sound. An HDMI output is also incorporated into the design and, besides enabling HD playback of video, also supports uncompressedrecording of HD video by using an optional external recorder. Regardless of the lens in use, multi-area full HD D-Movie enables you to choosebetween FX or DX recording areas of the sensor to modify the composition and gain additional reach from lenses, as well as expanded control overthe depth of field.
- Built-In Pop-Up Flash and i-TTL Support
- The built-in pop-up flash extends its functionality beyond acting as a source of additional light by also serving as a wireless Commander, capableof communicating i-TTL exposure information to two groups of remote flashes across three channels for refined control over strobe lighting. A hotshoe is also available and supports Nikon i-TTL and Creative Lighting System with compatible optional Speedlights.
- Camera Design
- Even with a large FX-format sensor inside, the D610's overall form-factor remains relatively compact and lightweight, enhancing its portability andtravel potential. Beside the optical pentaprism viewfinder with 100% frame coverage and 0.7x magnification, a 3.2" 921k-dot LCD monitor isavailable for clear, bright image playback, menu navigation, and live view monitoring. Dual SD memory card slots support a range of recordingcapabilities, including overflow recording and JPEG/RAW partitioning.
An accessory terminal supports the use of the optional WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter for Wi-Fi sharing of images and video as well as remote cameracontrol from a linked iOS or Android device with the Nikon Wireless Mobile Adapter Utility application. The GP-1A GPS Unit is also supported foradding locational data to images' metadata for geotagging applications.
- Other Camera Features
- Picture Control modes can be directly accessed via a dedicated button and allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera, andinclude Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, and user-customizable settings.
- An intelligent noise reduction method analyzes the noise appearing in an image or movie and then automatically determines the proper amountof correction to apply in order to maintain the best balance of noise and image detail.
- Auto ISO sensitivity control allows you to select a minimum shutter speed at which camera shake can be controlled from and then willautomatically set the ISO value in order to best render the scene. A maximum sensitivity level can also be set in order to maintain overallnoise levels.
- RAW (NEF) files can be recorded as lossless compressed or compressed at either 12 or 14-bit depth.
- Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting.Utilizing the EXPEED 3's processing power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturallyseen. This mode is suitable for working with moving subjects.
- Built-in HDR works to extend the tonal and exposure range of a single image by recording two separate exposures and blending them togetherin order to gain greater highlight and shadow details with an extended range of mid-tones. The smoothness of the edge where the twoseparate exposures meet can be adjusted for more apparent softness to benefit images with a greater range of exposure values. This mode isbest suited for working with stationary subjects.
- Automated time-lapse photography allows you to record images at designated intervals and then have them automatically saved as a video filefor fluid playback of a slow-motion activity occurring over time.
- Lateral chromatic aberration reduction, auto distortion control, and vignette correction are all supported when a NIKKOR lens is attachedand work to reduce these optical anomalies in-camera for higher quality imagery.
- An in-camera virtual horizon can detect both rolling (horizontal inclination) and pitching (forward or rear inclination) directions anddisplay an electronic level on the LCD when working in live view. The rolling direction of tilt can also be displayed within theviewfinder.
- Top and rear covers are constructed from magnesium alloy for a lightweight, yet rigid and durable body design that maintainsdust-prevention and water-resistance performance. The interface covers are also designed in a divided manner to further ensure dust- andweather-protection to these ports.
- The highly precise and durable shutter mechanism has been tested for 150,000 cycles and incorporates a self-diagnostic shutter monitor tomaintain precision with minimal shutter speed variance.
- Scene modes: Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close up, Night portrait, Night landscape, Party/Indoor, Beach/Snow, Sunset, Dust/Dawn,Pet portrait, Candlelight, Blossom, Autumn colors, Food, Silhouette, High key, and Low key
- Language support: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French,German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish,Thai, Turkish, and Ukrainian.
- EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery (1900mAh)
- MH-25 Quick Charger
- DK-5 Eyepiece Shield (Replacement)
- DK-21 Rubber Eyecup
- UC-E15 USB Cable
- AN-DC10 Replacement Neck Strap for D610 DSLR
- BM-14 LCD Cover for D600 and D610
- BF-1B Body Cap
- BS-1 Hot-Shoe Cover
- ViewNX 2 Software CD-ROM
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras [Camera] NIKON
52mm 10x HD Professional Macro Lens for Digital Cameras
52mm 0.43X HD Wide Angle Lens with Macro
52mm 2.2X HD Telephoto Lens for Digital Cameras
High Definition Multi-Coated 3 Piece UV-CPL-ND8 Filter Kit (52mm)
Opteka i-TTL Auto-Focus Dedicated Flash Speedlite (IF-500) for Nikon
SanDisk Ultra 64GB SDHC SDXC SD Class 10 48MB/s
SD Memory Card Reader (USB 2.0)
Memory SD Card Holder
Deluxe Digital Camera and Video Padded Carrying Case
X-GRIP Professional Camera / Camcorder Action Stabilizing Handle (Black)
72-Inch Pro Series Full Size Camera/Video Tripod (Black)
Deluxe Camera Care Cleaning Kit
Lens Cleaning Pen
Photo Dust Brush for Cameras and Lenses
Deluxe High Power Air Cleaner Blower