The NEC NP-V311W 3100-Lumen High-Brightness Widescreen Mobile 3D Ready DLP Projectoris designed for teaching and presentations in a variety of settingsincluding classrooms and conference rooms. It provides 3100 lumens of brightness with a low noise level of only 33dB in Eco-Mode. It features a sharp3000:1 contrast ratio, 3D capabilities and WXGA 1280 x 800 native resolution. The projector is powered by a DLP chip system and the lamp features a longlife up to 5000 hours.
The NP-V311W is equipped with BrilliantColor Technology, which features a 6-segment color wheel for accurate color reproduction. It also features a varietyof connection options including an HDMI input and dual VGA computer inputs. It offers quick startup, cooling and shutdown times as well. Other featuresinclude support for Crestron RoomView, an Automatic Power On function, a Kensington lock slot and built-in wall color correction.
- BrilliantColor Technology
- Advanced video processing from Texas Instruments delivers exceptional picture management control for both progressive and interlaced sources, whilemaking images more vibrant, colors more realistic and blacks richer with detail.
- Quick Startup & Quick Power-Off
- Allows users to begin presenting within 3 to 4 seconds and allows immediate power off with no cooling required after shutdown to ensure efficientenergy usage.
- Extends lamp life, lowers audible noise, and reduces total cost of ownership.
- Dual Computer Inputs
- Ensures quick switching between presentations.
- 3D Ready
- When combined with optional active shutter glasses (sold separately), this projector uses DLP Link technology, developed by Texas Instruments, tocreate 3D images.
- Auto Power On
- Powers on the projector as soon as it is plugged into a power outlet.
- Built-In Closed Captioning
- Enables decoding and display of text information from a video.
- Carbon Savings Meter
- Calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in Eco-Mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup. A green Eco-Modebutton on the remote control makes the switch easy.
- Built-In Wall Color Correction
- Presets provide for adaptive color tone correction to display properly on non-white surfaces.
- Dual HDMI Inputs (with HDCP)
- Ensure quick switching between presentations and allow for simultaneous digital connections of high-definition sources, such as Blu-ray players,cable boxes, satellite receivers and computers.
- USA UL 1950 FCC Class B, Canada CSA 950 (C-UL), NOM
- Variable audio out
- Virtual Remote
- Sleep timer
- Advanced AccuBlend
- Kensington lock slot
- Image magnification
|Display System||0.65" / 16.51 mm DMD DLP|
|Native Resolution||WXGA - 1280 x 800|
|Supported Resolutions||SVGA - 800 x 600|
XGA - 1024 x 768
WXGA - 1280 x 800
WXGA+ - 1440 x 900
SXGA - 1280 x 1024
SXGA+ - 1400 x 1050
UXGA - 1600 x 1200
|Brightness||Normal Mode: 3100 Lumens|
Eco Mode: 2480 Lumens
|Projection Angle||12.7 (Tele)|
|Color Range||R, G, B, W, Y, C|
|Scan||Horizontal: 15 - 100 kHz|
Vertical: 50 - 120 Hz
|Lens||F 2.41 - 2.55 (f = 21.83 - 24 mm)|
|Throw Distance||3.9 - 39.4' (1.2 - 12.0 m)|
|Throw Ratio||1.95 - 2.15:1|
|Projection Size||33 - 300" / 83.82 - 762.00 cm|
|Keystone Correction||Auto: 40|
|Rear Screen Projection||Yes|
|Inputs/Outputs||1x HDMI Audio/Video (Input)|
2x 15-pin VGA Video (Input)
1x RCA Composite Video (Input)
1x S-Video Video (Input)
2x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Audio (Input)
1x RCA Stereo (L/R) Audio (Input)
1x 15-pin VGA Video (Output)
1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Audio (Output)
1x RS-232C Control
1x IR Control
1x Ethernet LAN
|Sync Compatibility||Separate Sync|
Sync on Green
|Lamp (Bulb)||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Life||Normal Mode: 3000 Hours|
Eco Mode: 5000 Hours
|Fan Noise||Normal Mode: 37 dB|
Eco Mode: 33 dB
|Security||Cable Lock Slot|
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Input Current||3 A|
|Power Consumption||Normal Mode: 278W|
Eco Mode: 216W
Standby Mode: 4W
Power Saving Mode: .4W
41 to 104F (5 to 40C)
Humidity: 20 - 80%
-4 to 122F (-20 to 50C)
Humidity: 20 - 80%
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||12.2 x 3.7 x 9.7" / 310.0 x 94.0 x 246.4 mm|
|Weight||5.5 lb / 2.49 kg|
|Shipping Weight||8.55 lb|
|Box Dimensions (WxHxD)||14.3 x 4.9 x 16.9|