The Marshall Electronics CV500-MB2 2MP Miniature Broadcast Camera with HD-SDI is a miniature broadcast quality camera in a small form factor that can bemounted in places a full sized camera cannot go. Producing video compatible with interlaced frame rates, this camera works well in closed video systems;such as, teleconference, security/surveillance, machine vision applications, as well as broadcast. It supports interchangeable lenses with an M12 formfactor, and comes with a 3.7mm lens installed.
It supports interlaced and progressive capture of interlaced compatible frame rates in Full HD 1080p, 1080i, as well as 720p. It features control, via anon screen display and RS-485 control. Image quality adjustments include WDR, White balance, Digital Zoom, Digital Defog, and Digital Noise Reduction. Thecamera is self contained and incorporates a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole on the bottom.
- 2.2MP CMOs sensor provides Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- Compatible with available M12 mount prime lenses that are available separately.
- The camera supports progressive frame rates in 1080p and 1080i of 60/59.95/50, as well as 720p 60/59.94/50, which makes it suitable for use inprogressive video and interlaced video productions.
- The camera features separate composite video, and HD/3G-SDI BNC outputs.
- It features a variety of image control settings:
- Double shutter Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Automatic White balance
- Auto Day/Night
- Pixel Correction
- Low Light Sensitivity
- Digital Noise Reduction
- Digital Noise Reduction (2D/3D)
- Digital Zoom
- Digital Defog
- The camera takes 12VDC via available batteries or power supply, not included.
Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 2 Years with Product Registration
Marshall Electronics CV500-MB2 2MP Miniature Broadcast Camera with HD-SDI