Experience the vibrancy of crystal-clear projection with the Epson® Pro L1490U. Equipped with powerful 3-chip, 3LCD and native WUXGA with 4K Enhancement Technology1, this state-of-the-art, large-venue laser projector displays crisp, luminous images at 9,000 lumens of color and white brightness2. Designed with ease in mind, the Pro L1490U’s laser light engine and electrostatic air filter provide virtually maintenance-free operation for up to 20,000 hours3. Plus, this elegant, white projector features a full range of inputs, Edge Blending and 10 optional powered lenses (one lens included - ELPLM15), making it an ideal solution for conference rooms, auditoriums and live events.
Display Performance:NTSC: 480 line, PAL: 576 line (depends on observation of the multi-burst pattern)Input Signal:NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL/M-PAL/N-AL/PAL60/ SECAM/480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080pPixelworks:Video chip 3D Y/C separation, noise reduction, motion compensated, interlace-progressive conversion (2-2, 3-2 film detection)Interfaces:
Fan Noise:37 dB (Normal Mode); max. 30 dB (Quiet Mode)
- 3G-SDI x 1
- DVI-D x 1
- HDMI x 1
- HDBaseT x 1
- 5-BNC, VGA x 1
- Audio in: Mini Stereo x 3
- Variable audio out: Mini Stereo x 1
- USB connector Type B x 1: For service only
- USB connector Type A x 1: For wireless only
- Monitor out: Mini D-sub 15 pin x 1
- Serial: RS-232c x 1
- Flexible installation - 360-degree projection for added versatility
- Remote management and control tools - included software allows for easy web-based monitoring and multiple projector setup
- Image correction camera - automatically adjusts color and brightness to match other projectors in multiple-screen applications
- Brightness lock feature - allows users to securely set maximum brightness level
1 4K Enhancement Technology shifts each pixel diagonally by 0.5 pixels to double the resolution and surpass Full HD image quality.
2 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
3 No required maintenance for the light source and filter up to 20,000 hours. Approximate time until brightness decreases 50% from first usage. Measured by acceleration test assuming use of 0.04 - 0.20 mg/m3 of particulate matter. Ti