Powerful Performance Beyond Hi-Def.
A powerful performer thats easy to install, manage and maintain, the PowerLite Pro Z8450WUNL multimedia projector offers brilliant image qualityfor captivating presentations in virtually any venue, even those with ambient light. Featuring WUXGA resolution, innovative 3LCD technology and acontrast ratio up to 5000:1, the Z8450WUNL delivers brilliant widescreen images in lecture halls, conference centers and entertainment venues.Setup and installation are easy with 360-degree projection, edge-blending and more. Offering diverse connectivity and a full suite of monitor andcontrol features, this high-definition, high brightness projector ensures easy integration with complex devices, plus a low overall cost ofownership. Choose from a variety of optional lenses to meet most any need.
|3x Brighter Colors with Epson*|
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitiveprojectors*. Delivering 7000 lumens of color brightness1 and 7000 lumens of white brightness1, the ProZ8450WUNL projector uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
Read more about the new PowerLite Pro Z Series.
Note:Epson does not accept returns on Clearance Center items, unless the product arrives defective, in which case, a replacement with the same model orequivalent will be sent.
Projection System:High-aperture Epson 3-chip 3LCD technology
Native Resolution:WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
Color Brightness:7000 lumens1
White Brightness:7000 lumens1
Product Guides & Additional Information:
rAVe [Publications], July 25, 2012
Epson PowerLite Pro Z Series Wins Best New Product for Higher Ed Market in rAVe[Publication]'s 2012 Best of InfoComm Awards
Key FeaturesBack to top
Bright and Colorful
Monitor and Control
- 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance 3LCD, 3-chip technology*
- One measurement of brightness is not enough look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The PowerLite Pro Z8450WUNL has:
- Color Brightness: 7000 lumens1
White Brightness: 7000 lumens1
- Widescreen performance and true-to-life color WUXGA resolution and 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Core technology for added reliability durable LCD chips; innovative cooling system and filter design
- Digital connectivity for 10800p, Hi-Def performance HDMI with HDCP compliancy and HD-SDI, both with high-grade video processing
- Exceptional color fidelity broad color reproduction covers the DCI color gamut space for viewing movies as film producers intended
- Greater detail with blacker blacks C2Fine technology, up to 5000:1 contrast ratio
- Advanced video quality Super-resolution technology
- FineFrame interpolation processing technology eliminates visible flicker and frame-to-frame judder
- Easier installation 360-degree projection and centered lens design make it easy to install the projector in any setting
- Powered lens motorized zoom, focus, and lens shift, controllable through the remote, RS-232 or IP
- Wide lens shift capabilities and arc correction vertical positioning of 70%; 20% horizontal; ability to adjust each side of an image in an arch or barrel-shaped way
- Split Screen feature project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources simultaneously2
- Edge blending multi-screen projection, resulting in a seamless panoramic image
- Perfect for auditoriums and lecture hall venues six optional lenses including wide-, rear- and long-throw lenses designed with a change-out lever for easy installation
- Direct On and Direct Off allows a projector to be powered on / off by use of a wall switch
- Protect your investment recommended 10,000-hour filter cleaning schedule3; easy, side-access filter
- Easy monitor and control capabilities included Epson Monitor software allows for remote monitor and control of Epson networked projectors
- Value-added features Quick Corner for independent image corner control; built-in closed captioning decoder; cable interface cover
- Dual lamps with long lamp life up to 3500-hour lamp life in ECO Mode, up to 2500 hours in Normal Mode4
3LCDThe #1 projection technology in the world, with 3 chips that deliver both high color brightness and high white brightness. Learn more
3x Brighter ColorsBrilliant image quality requires high color brightness (color light output), and Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leadingcompetitive projectors. Learn more
*Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.Leading Epson 3LCD business and education projectors compared to leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD data for June 2013 through May2014 and PMA Research data for Q1 through Q3 2013.
HDMI ConnectivityGet both audio and brilliant HD video content with just one HDMI cable (compatible with the latest laptops, Blu-Ray and media players).
Optional LensesEpson offers optional lenses with varying ranges, including a rear-throw lens, for added flexibility.
Off-Axis PositioningThis tilt feature makes it easy to use the projector for a wide range of applications, such as projecting on angled surfaces.
Multi-PC CollaborationEpson's Multi-PC Collaboration utility allows you to display four PC screens simultaneously over the network with even more users connected tothe same projector on Standby Mode.
Pre-set TemplatesChoose from four pre-set templates or create a custom template to project lines or grids onto whiteboards or chalkboards.
Dual Pen SupportTwo users can work simultaneously, and independent of one another, with dual pen support.
TM Technology "/>
C2FineTMTechnologyC2Fine offers smooth, uniform images with exceptional contrast for better image quality.
Crestron RoomView CompatibleCrestron RoomView compatibility allows IT managers (those who have standardized their equipment using this popular platform) to easily monitorand control network-connected Epson projectors via the same software they use currently to monitor all other projectors on their network.
Centered Lens DesignThis unique design makes installation easy to plan with lens-to-screen alignment.
Auto Iris TechnologyEpson's Auto Iris Technology adjusts the aperture to provide the optimum contrast and brightness for each scene.
6-Axis Color AdjustmentsFor special projection material such as high-quality photographs or artwork, users can adjust the hue, saturation and brightness for sixcolors: RGBCMY (Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
Quick CornerThis innovative feature allows you to move any of the four corners of an image independently at setup, to adjust each corner for a perfectlyrectangular picture.
Built-in Closed CaptioningBuilt-in closed captioning helps educational institutions meet ADA 508 requirements for students with hearing impairments.
- Epson PowerLite Pro Z8450WUNL Projector
- Power cable
- Computer cable
- Projector remote control
- Cable cover
- User manual CD
- Quick Setup Sheet
- Password protection sticker
- Monitor and Control CD
- Lens sold separately
Projection System: High-aperture Epson 3-chip, 3LCD technology
Projection Method: Front / rear / ceiling mount
LCD Driving Method: Epson Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix
Pixel Number: 2,304,000 pixels x 3LCDs
Color Brightness (Color Light Output): 7000 lumens1
White Brightness (White Light Output): 7000 lumens1
Aspect Ratio: Native 16:10 (supports 4:3, 16:9, 5:4)
Native Resolution: WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
Contrast Ratio: Normal, Dynamic Mode: Up to 5000:1
Color Reproduction: Up to 1.07 billion colors
Color Processing: 10 bit
Lamp Type: 340 W x 2 UHE
- ECO mode: Up to 3500 hours2
- Normal mode: Up to 2500 hours2
Brightness Uniformity: 90%
Pixel Arrangement: Cross stripe
Screen Throw Ratio Range :1.74 2.82 (Standard lens)
Size (projected distance): 60" 500"
Type: Powered zoom / focus
F-number: 1.65 2.51 (Standard lens)
Focal Length: 36 mm 57.35 mm (Standard lens)
Zoom Ratio: Optical zoom 1.0 1.61 (Standard lens)
- Vertical: 70%
- Horizontal: 20%
- Vertical: -30 degrees to +30 degrees
- Horizontal: -20 degrees to +20 degrees
- Analog: NTSC / NTSC4.43 / PAL / M-PAL / N-PAL / PAL60 / SECAM
- HDMI: 480i / 576i / 480p / 576p / 720p /1080i / 1080p
- DVI: None
- SDI: 480i / 576i
- HD-SDI: 720p / 1080i / 1080p
- 3D Y/C separation, 3D noise reduction, Mosquito noise reduction
- DCDi Directional Correlational Deinterlacing Motion-compensated Interlace-Progressive conversion (2:2, 3:2 film detection)
- Super Resolution
- FineFrame Interpolation
- 4:4 Pull-down Processing
- Closed Captioning
Interfaces Inputs :
- HDMI x 2
- SDI x 1
- Computer: D-sub 15 pin x 1
- Video: BNC x 5
- Composite Video: BNC x 1
- S-Video: Mini DIN x 1
- Wired Network: RJ-45 x 1
- Wireless Network: Optional
- Serial: Rs-232c x 1
- Hardwired Remote Jack x 1
- Monitor-Out: D-sub 15 pin x 1
- USB Type-A: For wireless only
- USB Type-B: For service only
- Wired: Integrated 10/100Mbps
- Wireless: Optional 802.11b/g/n
- Wireless Security: WEP,WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES),WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES)
Remote Control and Management:
- Epson EasyMP Monitor
- AMX Duet and Device Discovery
- Crestron Integrated Partner and RoomView
- Extron IP Link
Audio Output: None
- Normal: 32 to 122 F (0 to 50 C)
- Above 4900 feet: 32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)
Power Supply Voltage: 100 240 V 10%, 50/60 Hz AC
- ECO operation: 830 W
- Normal operation: 1050 W
- Network on: 15 W standby
- Network off: 0.5 W standby
- ECO mode: 35 dB
- Normal mode: 40 dB
Security: Kensington- style lock provision, anchor (metal) bar for security lock or cable, handles attached to body for cable wrap
Dimensions (W x D x H)
Including feet (with standard lens):21.0" x 28.9" x 8.9" (W x D x H)
Excluding feet (with standard lens): 21.0" x 28.9" x 8.0" (W x D x H)
Weight (with standard lens): 48.4 lb (with Standard lens)
Features:Brightness, contrast, tint, saturation, sharpness, input signal, sync, tracking, position, zoom, focus, lens shift, shutter, ID, source search,split screen
- Right / Left: 60 degrees
- Upper / Lower: -45 to +15 degrees Rear
- Right / Left: 30 degrees
- Upper / Lower: -45 to +15 degrees
Operating Distance: 49 feet