The PowerLite Pro G6170 large-venue projector delivers XGA resolution with uncompromising image quality. Offering 3x Brighter Colors* than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure brilliant images. Ideal for conference rooms, auditoriums or houses of worship, the G6170 shines with 6500 lumens of color brightness and 6500 lumens of white brightness1. The projector also offers simple integration with HDBaseT connectivity, and supports Crestron, AMX, Extron XTP and Control4 protocols. Installation is easy, with the included standard lens, five optional lenses, built-in Edge Blending, 360-degree projection and projector setting tools. Users can simultaneously project from multiple sources, plus remotely monitor and control projectors.
Epson PowerLite Pro G6170 Includes:
- Epson PowerLite Pro G6170 Projector
- Standard Lens
- Power cable
- Computer cable (VGA)
- Projector remote control with batteries
- User manual CD
- EasyMP software CD
- Quick Setup Sheet
- Lens lock screw
Epson PowerLite Pro G6170 Features:
- 3x Brighter Colors1, and reliable performance 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- One measurement of brightness is not enough look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite Pro G6170 has:
- Color Brightness: 6500 lumens2
- White Brightness: 6500 lumens2
- Brilliant images XGA (1024 x 768) resolution for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Versatile connectivity easily integrate with any system; supports the latest connectivity options, including HDBaseT, HDMI and DisplayPort
- Seamless control protocol support compatible with Crestron, AMX, Extron XTP and Control4 Simple Device Discovery Protocol (SDDP)
- Five optional lenses with lens shift including rear-, middle- and long-throw lenses for complete flexibility and easy exchange (standard lens is included)
- Easy installation features built-in Edge Blending, 360-degree installation flexibility and simple cloning functions
- Advanced collaboration features simultaneously project from multiple devices over the network with Multi-PC projection, or side-by-side from different sources with Split Screen3
- Convenient remote management remotely monitor and control the projector; includes scheduling function
- Industry-leading service and support long-life air filter and easymaintenance tools, plus peace-of-mind ownership with next-business-dayreplacement4
Epson PowerLite Pro G6170 Specifications:
- Projection System: High-aperture Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Projection Method: Front/rear/ceiling mount
- Driving Method: Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix
- Pixel Number: 786,432 dots (1024 x 768) x 3
- Native Resolution: 1024 x 768 (XGA)
- Resize: 640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1280 x 1024, 1400 x 1050
- Aspect Ratio: Supports 4:3, 16:9, 16:10
- Pixel Arrangement: Cross stripe
- Color Brightness2:
- Color Light Output: 6500 lumens
- White Brightness2:
- White Light Output: 6500 lumens
- Contrast Ratio: (High Brightness, Dynamic Mode) 5000:1
- Brightness Uniformity: (typical) 90%
- Color Reproduction: Up to 1 billion colors
- Size (projected distance): 50" 300"
- Lens Shift:
- Vertical: 67 percent
- Horizontal: 30 percent
- Keystone Correction:
- Vertical: 30 degrees
- Horizontal: 30 degrees
- Lamp Type: 380 W UHE
- Lamp Life5 (ECO Mode/Normal): Up to 4000/2000 hours
- Projection Lens (Standard):
- Type Manual focus/zoom
- F-number 1.65 2.55
- Focal Length 21.28 mm 37.94 mm
- Zoom Ratio Optical zoom 1 1.8
- Throw Ratio Range 1.26 2.76
NOTE: Contact your sales representative for information on optional lenses.
- Other Features:
- Operating Temperature 32 to 113 F (0 to 45 C)
- Power Supply Voltage: 100 240 V 10%, 50/60 Hz AC
- Power Consumption:
- 528 W (Normal Mode)
- 421 W (ECO Mode)
- 3.3 W Standby (Communication on)
- 0.41 W Standby (Communication off)
- Fan Noise: 39 dB (Normal Mode)max. 31 dB (ECO Mode)
- Security: Security cable hole, lens lock, Kensington lock provision
- Effective Scanning Frequency Range:
- Pixel Clock: 13.5 MHz 162 MHz (up to UXGA 60 Hz)
- Horizontal: 15 kHz 92 kHz
- Vertical: 50 Hz 85 Hz
- Video I/O:
- Display Performance NTSC: 480 line, PAL: 576 line (depends on observation of the multi-burst pattern)
- Input Signal: NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL/M-PAL/N-PAL/PAL60/SECAM/480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080p
- Pixelworks: Video Chip 3D Y/C separation, noise reduction motion compensated Interlace-Progressive conversion (2 2, 3 2 film detection)
- HDBaseT x 1
- HDMI x 1
- DisplayPort x 1
- Computer: D-sub 15 pin x 1
- Composite Video: RCA x 1
- Component Video: BNC x 1
- S-video x 1
- Audio-in: Mini stereo x 3
- Audio-in: RCA (L&R) x 1
- Audio Out x 1
- Network: RJ-45 x 1, 100 Mbps Serial: RS-232c
- Hardwire remote jack x 1
- Monitor Out: D-sub 15 pin x 1
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- Excluding Feet, Lens:
- Weight: 19.6 lb
- Including Feet, Lens:
- Weight 21.5 lb
- Remote Control:
- Features: Power, source search selection, computer, video, A/V Mute, freeze, user ID, auto, aspect, color mode, number, page up and down, E-zoom, volume, help, menu, enter, esc and pointer functions
- Operating Angle:
- Right/left: Front: 60 degrees Rear: 30 degrees Upper/lower:
- Front: 20 degrees Rear: +10 to +50 degrees
- Operating Distance: 49 ft
- Eco Features:
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product6
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner7
- Ordering Information:
- PowerLite Pro G6170 V11H705020
- Genuine Epson lamp (ELPLP76) V13H010L76
- Replacement air filter (ELPAF43) V13H134A43
- Standard throw zoom V12H004S06
1. Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
2. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS
15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
3. Consult your user manual for input combinations.
4. Expedited shipping not available in all areas. Road Service orders must be in by 3 p.m. Eastern
Time for Next-Business-Day delivery.
5. Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
6. For convenient and reasonable recycling options.
7. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
For your convenience, Epson offers an optional HDBaseT transmitter box as a companion piece to the Pro G series. Three inputs are featured for easy installation: HDMI, LAN, and RS-232 to output into a CAT-5/6 cable.
Enhance the viewing experience with seamless panoramic, multi-screen images. The Pro G Series projectors blend edges by matching color and brightness perfectly, even in areas that overlap. Project on ceilings or floors while also using Edge Blending to heighten the experience even more.
Stack two projectors and get the ultimate in brightness with twice the lumens. This convenient solution also offers bright and affordable passive-3D presentations and videos.
Install the projector as close as a 0.7 throw ratio to the screen and still get the same clear, crisp projection. A 1.2x zoom gives even more flexibility when you need it.
For added flexibility, the Pro G Series offers six lenses: one standard (included), one short-throw, one rear-, two middle- and one long-throw that allow users to choose the lens most suited for their environment. A quick-release lever enables fast, easy lens exchange.
Epson lens shift technology enables outstanding installation flexibility with an incredible range of up to 57 percent on the vertical axis and up to 30 percent on the horizontal axis, plus a locking feature. Users can operate the lens shift functions using the adjustment knobs on the top of the projector.
Make sure your presentation is set up correctly before you begin. The Pro G Series features nine test patterns including linearity, color reproduction, bleeding and tone production. It even detects distort.