The ultimate projection solution for any meeting space.
The PowerLite 4855WU projector provides brilliant color and amazing image quality with 4000 lumens of color brightness1and 4000 lumensof white brightness1 and WUXGA resolution. This powerful product also features Faroudja DCDi video processing to ensure your imagealways looks its best. Setup is easy with a centered lens design, 1.8x optical zoom, and lens shift. Secure networking features allow for easymonitoring/control, message broadcasting, and displaying content over the network. Whether theyre used in the boardroom, or your living room, thePowerLite 4855WU multimedia projector delivers bright, vivid images that will captivate any audience.
|3x Brighter Colors with Epson*|
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitiveprojectors*. Delivering 4000 lumens of color brightness1 and 4000 lumens of white brightness1, the PowerLite4855WU uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
|The Epson PowerLite 4000 Projector Series|
|Color Brightness1||5200 lumens||4200 lumens||4000 lumens|
|White Brightness1||5200 lumens||4200 lumens||4000 lumens|
|Lens Shift||H: 38 / V: 58||H: 38 / V: 70||H: 10/ V: 50|
Epson 3-chip 3LCD technologyNative Resolution:
1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)Color Brightness:
4000 lumens1White Brightness:
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Key FeaturesBack to top
Bright and Colorful
Features 4000 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1
and 4000 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1See the video >
1920 x 1200 widescreen resolution
Equipped with horizontal and vertical lens shift, to help configure projector setup
Display HD content, for seamless picture quality and crisp, clear detail.
Includes digital, HDMI audio and video connection, for HD quality with just one cable
DICOM mode allows for superb and accurate tonal reproduction, allowing for improved medical imagery such as X-rays.
- 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance 3LCD, 3-chip technology*
- One measurement of brightness is not enough look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The PowerLite 4855WU has:
Color Brightness: 4000 lumens1
White Brightness: 4000 lumens1
- Crisp, clear resolution WUXGA for incredible images
- Lens shift offers installation flexibility with a range of motion of up to 50 vertical from center and 10 horizontal from center; also features lensshift lock
- Versatile connectivity easily integrate with any system with HDMI and Display Port
- Convenient remote management remotely monitor and control presentations
- Epson iProjectionTM wirelessly display and control content from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and AndroidTMdevices2
- Centered lens design position the ceiling mount, screen and projector independently; the screen will align with the lens at the center of the projector
- Faroudja DCDi Cinema technology and 2:2 pull-down achieve exceptional video quality without introducing artifacts
- 3D stacking using polarized filters and passive 3D glasses; or, double stack the projectors to display a 2D image, and get double the brightness
- EasyMP Network Projection easily present content over the network
- Remote network monitoring and control plus message broadcasting and built-in schedule functions
- Split Screen3 project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources simultaneously
- Digital connectivity easily integrate your projector with any existing system, via HDMI and Display Port
- Point and arc correction adjust each side of an image for a perfectly rectangular image
The PowerLite 4855WU WUXGA 3LCD Projector from Epson is a multimedia projector that easily delivers HD video content or images from your notebook. The4855WU features Faroudja DCDi video processing to ensure your image always looks its best. Setup is easy with a centered lens design, 1.8x optical zoom,and lens shift technology.
Designed to deliver great performance, this projector renders high-resolution imagery via a 3-chip optical engine with 3LCD technology and native WUXGA1920 x 1200 resolution. And with 4000 ANSI lumens and a crisp 5000:1 contrast ratio, it shows every detail of your presentation even in rooms with highlevels of ambient light.
You can even use a USB memory device and deliver your presentation PC-free or connect via HDMI. You can also forget about complicated alignment andplacement. Automatic vertical keystone correction makes setup easier than ever.
It includes a high-efficiency lamp, which lasts up to 5000 hours in normal mode and up to 4000 hours in eco mode. It can be replaced quickly and easily,without having to uninstall the projector from the ceiling.
Lastly, the 4855WU offers a DICOM Simulation Mode, which is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images, such as X-rays, for training and educationalpurposes. It enables users to reproduce images with an advanced grayscale level that simulates DICOM Part 14.
- Brightness of 4000 Lumens
- The PowerLite 4855WU has both 4000 lumens high color brightness and 4000 lumens high white brightness
- Native 1920 x 1200 Resolution
- WUXGA clear resolution
- 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology
- 3x brighter colors and reliable performance
- Lens Shift
- Offers installation flexibility with a range of motion of up to 70 vertical from center and 38 horizontal from center; also features lens shiftlock
- 1.8x Optical Zoom
- Ensures easy setup
- Centered Lens Design
- Position the ceiling mount, screen and projector independently; the screen will align with the lens at the center of the projector
- DICOM Simulation Mode
- DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communication in Medicine) is a standard for handling, storing, printing and transmitting medical imaging information.DICOM Simulation Mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images, such as X-rays, for training and educational purposes. It enables users toreproduce images with an advanced grayscale level that simulates DICOM Part 14
- 3D Stacking
- Using polarized filters and passive 3D glasses; or, double stack the projectors to display a 2D image, and get double the brightness
- Split Screen
- Project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources simultaneously
- Point and Arc Correction
- Adjust each side of an image for a perfectly rectangular image
- Faroudja DCDi Cinema Technology and 2:2 Pull-Down
- Achieve video quality without introducing artifacts
- Epson iProjection
- Wirelessly display and control content from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices
- Convenient Remote Management
- Remotely monitor and control presentations
- EasyMP Network Projection
- Easily present content over the network
- Digital Connectivity
- Easily integrate your projector with any existing system, via HDMI and Display Port
- Eco Features
- Energy-efficient 3LCD light engine
SmartWay Transport Partner
- Remote Control Features
- Features: Power, source search selection, computer, video, A/V mute, freeze, user ID, auto, aspect, color mode, number, page up and down, E-zoom,volume, help, menu, enter, esc and pointer functions
Right / Left:
Front: 60 degrees
Rear: 30 degrees
Upper / Lower:
Front: 20 degrees
Rear: +10 to +45 degrees
Operating distance: 49' (14.9 m)
Power CableComputer Cable (VGA)Projector Remote Control with BatteriesUser Manual CDEasyMP Software CDQuick Setup SheetPrivateLine Support CardRegistration CardPassword Protection StickerLens Lock ScrewEpson Road Service ProgramEpson PrivateLine Dedicated Toll-Free Support (U.S. and Canada Only)1-Year Limited Warranty
Epson PowerLite 4855WU WUXGA 3LCD Projector