This Canon EOS 6D DSLR Camera Kit from B&H Photo bundles Canon's full-frame EOS 6D DSLR with the EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens and the PIXMA PRO-100Wireless Professional Inkjet Photo Printer. Start enjoying your camera while benefiting from wide-angle to telephoto focal length coverage, in addition tothe means to produce high-resolution prints quickly and easily.
Canon's EOS 6D DSLR Camera offers a full-frame 20.2MP CMOS image sensor and DIGIC 5+ Image Processor for high-resolution still photos, Full HD 1080/30pvideo recording with manual control, 11-point autofocus, and an extended ISO sensitivity range of 50-102,400 for exceptional low-light shooting. The camerais also equipped with a 3.0", 1040K-dot Clear View LCD monitor. The iFCL 63-zone dual layer metering sensor benefits from the AF system when makingexposure measurements, and analyzes color and luminance values to determine accurate exposure settings. Additionally, take advantage of built-in Wi-Fi andGPS connectivity. With the Canon EOS Remote app, you can remotely control the camera from your iOS or Android device.
The EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM AF lens from Canon is a standard zoom providing wide-angle to telephoto focal length coverage. It also features imagestabilization for reduction of camera shake up to 3 stops. The lens is constructed with 1 Super-UD glass element and 3 aspherical elements for high imageclarity with minimized chromatic aberration and spherical distortion. Its design incorporates the same dust/weatherproofing as the camera, offeringprotection from the elements in a wide range of situations.
The PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Professional Inkjet Photo Printer features a 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution and Canon's FINE technology with an ink droplet as smallas 3.0 pl. The 8-cartridge ink system provides a wide color range and includes 3 black inks for high-quality black-and-white photos. The Pro-100 can outputborderless prints up to 13 x 19" and is compatible with a wide range of media. It can print directly on CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs, and allows you tocreate your own customizable discs and jackets.
This Kit Includes:
- Canon EOS 6D DSLR Camera with 24-105mm f/4L Lens
The Canon EOS 6D is a full-frame 20.2MP DSLR offering exceptionally high image quality and detail while providing compatibility andconvenience through its design and features. When paired with the powerful DIGIC 5+ image processor and 14-bit A/D conversion, thefull-frame sensor is capable of recording vivid imagery with expanded sensitivity up to ISO 102400. The processing power also affordsintelligent noise reduction techniques and the ability to record continuous still images at a rate up to 4.5 full resolution fps.
The 6D employs an 11-point autofocus system for acquiring precise focus regardless of the shooting situation, which is further enhanced bya center cross-type focus point for improved low-light focus sensitivity. The iFCL 63-zone dual layer metering sensor also benefits fromthe autofocus system when making exposure measurements, and also analyzes color and luminance values within the scene to determine accurateexposure settings.
Full HD video recording is possible up to 1080/30p in the All I-frame or IPB compression, as well as the standard H.264/MPEG-4 AVC codec.When recording HD video, full manual control over exposure and sound is possible, enabling you to take complete control over the finalappearance of your movies.
Built-in Wi-Fi and GPS technologies also provide extensive connectivity to the 6D. The built-in Wi-Fi capability allows you to take remotecontrol over the 6D when used in conjunction with the Canon EOS Remote app (available for iOS and Android), as well as instantly share theimages from your camera to your phone or to the CANON iMAGE GATEWAY. The GPS receiver will automatically record locational data and embedthis information into the metadata of your images, allowing you to geotag your shots and map out where each shot was taken.
The 6D features a smaller form factor compared to other full-frame DSLRs, but still integrates a large 3.0" 1,040K-dot TFT LCD monitor forclear playback and review of your imagery. The construction of the body integrates an aluminum alloy and polycarbonate chassis within amagnesium and polycarbonate shell for durability while still maintaining a lightweight profile.
Included with this kit is Canon's EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM AF lens. This standard zoom lens provides a useful range of focal lengths fromwide angle to standard portrait length. It features Image Stabilizer Technology for reduction of camera shake up to 3 stops and isconstructed with 1 Super-UD glass element and 3 aspherical lenses for great image clarity.
- 20.2 Megapixel Full-Frame CMOS Sensor, 14-Bit A/D Conversion, DIGIC 5+ Image Processor
- The large full-frame 20.2 megapixel CMOS sensor offers a high level of image quality with attention given to sharpness, detail, anddepiction of colors and tones within a scene. Due to increased information and detail, a larger sensor is capable of producinggreater visual depth and smoother gradients and tonal transitions. Additionally, a large sensor provides more leeway to control theplane of focus and apply selective focus techniques.
This sensor delivers images with a maximum resolution of 5472 x 3648 pixels, with a pixel size of 6.55 m square, for greaterreception of light and a lower signal-to-noise ratio. This pixel structure works in close collaboration with the DIGIC 5+ imageprocessor, and its 14-bit A/D conversion, to produce a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-25600, which can be further expanded toISO 50-102400.
In addition to contributing to the low-light sensitivity, the DIGIC 5+ processor also delivers overall speed and power to the 6Dand utilizes dual 4-channel A/D converter front-end processing circuits for expedited conversion of both JPEG and RAW file formats.This enables a maximum continuous shooting rate of 4.5 full resolution frames-per-second as well as greater noise reduction whenworking at higher ISOs. The DIGIC 5+ processor also provides real-time compensation for chromatic aberration when working with bothstill and moving imagery.
- 11-Point Autofocus System
- The 6D integrates an 11-point AF system for fast and precise focusing regardless of your subject matter or working situation. These11 points provide even coverage across the entire frame while a more refined center cross-type point with EV -3 sensitivityprovides more efficient, accurate low-light focusing. One-shot AF, AI Servo AF, and AI Focus AF are all available depending onone's needs, and furthermore the AI Servo mode is customizable in regard to focus tracking, acceleration, and decelerationsensitivities, as well as 1st or 2nd image priority adjustments. Lens data can also be entered and customized within the camera forgreater focus refinement when working with wide-angle or telephoto lenses.
Also contributing to sharp focus, the 6D incorporates a large, bright pentaprism viewfinder with 21mm eye point and 97% framecoverage for clear viewing of the scene. This construction greatly benefits the manual focusing capabilities, as well as generallow-light composition.
- iFCL 63-Zone Dual Layer Metering Sensor
- An intelligent metering system works in conjunction with the autofocus system and independently analyzes focus, color, andluminance within the scene for the most precise exposure settings possible. The 63 zones cover the entire image area with greatdetail and the dual-layer design permits a wider sensitivity to different wavelengths of light.
The dual layers are split into a red/green channel and a blue/green channel; which counters the red light sensitivity biaselectronic sensors inherently have. A series of algorithms are employed to combine data received from both layers, with theresulting exposure reading being extremely accurate regardless of the shooting conditions.
This metering system employs evaluative, center-weighted, and spot metering methods to determine exposure, as well as allowing fora +/- 5 EV exposure compensation for greater manipulation of the determined exposure setting.
- EOS HD Video
- Full HD video recording is supported in multiple formats, including 1080/30p, 24p, 25p; 720/60p, 50p; 480/60p, 50p. While recordingvideo, a 4GB automatic file partition is employed in order to gain longer continuous recording times, up to 29 minutes 59 seconds.Both All I-frame (requires UHS-I memory card) and IPB compressions are supported as well as the standard H.264/MPEG-4 AVC codec.Embedding the time code is also possible for greater convenience when recording with multiple cameras.
Video performance is further enhanced with the ability to manually adjust your exposure settings and audio levels; exposure can beadjusted using both aperture and shutter speed variables, and sound can be managed through a 64-level volume control. Additionally,an external stereo microphone can be used and is connected through the 3.5mm microphone terminal.
The DIGIC 5+ processor also dramatically improves video response times and helps to reduce color artifacts, aberrations, and moirwhile providing the ability to record with sensitivities up to ISO 25600 in H mode.
- Built-In Wi-Fi and GPS
- Built-in Wi-Fi and GPS technologies enable highly functional connectivity with other devices, including the ability to instantlyshare imagery from your camera and geotag your photographs.
Exposure settings can be controlled remotely from your smartphone when using Canon's proprietary iOS and Android app, Canon EOSRemote, allowing you to make exposures and modify camera settings from a distance. You can also review imagery from your camera onyour smart device, and transfer files wirelessly. Full DNLA (Digital Living Network Alliance) compatibility is supported, whichenables you to share your images from the 6D with other household products such as HDTVs, tablets, and other Wi-Fi-enabled Canoncameras. You are also able to upload still images directly to CANON iMAGE GATEWAY, allowing you to then easily share images withsocial networking sites without the use of a computer.
The GPS receiver functions similarly and is able to record locational data (longitude, latitude, altitude, and universalcoordinated time) as EXIF data which is then embed into your image files. This then permits you to track where your images wererecorded and view your exact route traveled.
- Efficient Design
- The EOS 6D contains a large full-frame sensor within a compactly-sized body for greater portability without sacrificing imagequality. The body features an aluminum alloy and polycarbonate chassis with magnesium polycarbonate resin exterior for durability,as well as a shutter rated up to 100,000 cycles.
Also contributing to the efficiency of design, an Integrated Cleaning System permits internal dust removal. To counter the effectsof dust within the housing, the glass filter is cleaned through ultrasonic vibration and the dust particles are collected by anadsorbent. This unit is completely sealed from external contaminants, and the optical low-pass filter features an anti-dustfluorine coating for ease in removing more substantial dust particles.
- 3.0" Clear View LCD Monitor
- The 3.0" Clear View TFT LCD provides high quality viewing with a 1,040,000-dot resolution and anti-reflection coating. This allowsfor sharp and clear viewing in even the brightest of conditions and displays images and videos with great detail and richness. Thedisplay also features a viewing angle up to 160 for review from the side or below.
When used in conjunction with Live View mode, a smaller display is placed over the image. Live View mode permits real-time imagereview and can also place grid lines over the image for compositional help. A built-in electronic level is available formaintaining consistent horizons or for lining up parallel lines within a scene. You can also zoom into and navigate within theimage when in Live View and use the grid lines for minute control and precision over the alignment of your photograph.
- Built-In HDR and Multiple Exposure Modes
- A High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode is available and allows for the creation of HDR images in-camera, reducing the time needed tomanually overlay images in post-production. When using this mode, a series of bracketed exposures are made of the same image, thenautomatically integrated into the same frame, resulting in a photograph without blown highlights or blocked up shadows and a longmiddle range of tones. This mode is especially useful when photographing scenes with a great deal of contrast.
Multiple exposures are also possible in-camera and up to 9 exposures can be recorded onto a single file using 2 distinct settingsfor control. When in Additive mode, this closely resembles making multiple exposures on film and layers each exposure; manualexposure compensation is required. Average mode layers the images and automatically compensates for the final exposure, eliminatingthe unintended possibility of gross under or overexposure. Multiple exposures can be recorded in either JPEG or RAW formats, andfurthermore you can utilize an existing RAW image as a starting point from which to layer subsequent images onto, which can then bemanipulated in real time on the LCD.
- Scene Intelligent Auto and Special Scene modes
- Scene Intelligent Auto mode incorporates a number of Canon's automatic exposure technology together in order to output awell-refined exposure. Picture Style Auto, Automatic Lighting Optimizer, Automatic White Balance, Autofocus, and Automatic Exposureare all employed to intelligently analyze the scene at hand and produce the most effective exposure settings to clearly render yoursubject matter.
Special Scene modes also help to enhance your imagery by applying a system of corrections for use in more difficult lightingsituations. Handheld Night Scene automatically captures four consecutive exposures, at shutter speeds fast enough to handhold, andlayers them into a single frame. This allows you to effectively record images in darker situations without the need of a tripod orstabilization device. HDR Backlight Control works in the same manner and records a series of exposures at different values toensure highlight and shadow values are not lost. These under and over-exposed images are blended to create a final image with awider dynamic range.
- Other Features
- Compatible with SD, SDHC, and SDXC, including Ultra High Speed (UHS-I), memory cards.
- Peripheral illumination, chromatic aberration, and distortion corrections are available and programmable through a menu of different available EFlenses. This lens data is used to automatically correct for each individual lens' traits to produce the cleanest image possible.
- In-camera RAW processing and JPEG resizing are available to allow for expedited offloading of imagery that is instantly reading for the method inwhich you intend to share it.
- Comparative playback allows you to view two images side-by-side in order to expedite editing procedures on the camera's LCD
- Silent shooting is a low-vibration shooting mode that slows and mutes the shutter and mirror reflex, enabling a more discrete method of capturingimagery.
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM AF Lens
- Providing an adequate range of focal lengths, this standard zoom lens is constructed with 1 Super-UD glass element and 3 asphericallenses for a high level of image clarity and a reduction in chromatic aberration and distortion. It also features Image StabilizerTechnology for a 3 stop advantage over camera shake. Its design incorporates the same dust and weatherproofing as the camera forprotection from the elements in a wide range of situations.
- Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Professional Inkjet Photo Printer
The Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Professional Inkjet Photo Printerfeatures a 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution and Canon's FINE technology with anink drop as small as 3.0 pl. The printer's 8-cartridge ink system provides a wide color range and includes 3 black inks for high-qualityblack-and-white photos. The Pro-100 can output borderless prints up to 13 x 19" and is compatible with a wide range of media, includingglossy, luster, and matte photo paper as well as Museum Etching and other fine art papers. Additionally, you can print directly on CDs,DVDs, and Blu-ray discs and create your own customizable discs and jackets. The included Print Studio Pro plug in software provides an easyway to achieve optimal results when printing directly from Adobe Photoshop CS and Elements, as well as from Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
The PIXMA Pro-100 features multiple connectivity options so you can easily print from your different devices. In addition to a standard USBconnection, you can connect to the printer over a wired or wireless Ethernet network. Additionally, you can use the front-facing USB portto print directly from a compatible digital camera with PictBridge compatibility.
The PictBridge cable is not included
- Print an 8.0x10" image in approximately 51 seconds and an 11x14" image in approximately 1 minute 30 seconds
- Canon FINE Technology
- Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) features a patented print head that enables printing with microscopicdroplets and high resolution up to 4800 x 2400 dpi
- True Monochrome Prints
- The 3 monochrome inks which are part of the 8-ink ChromaLife 100+ system consist of Black, Gray, and Light Gray. These inks deliverenhanced, deep black density to raise your level of professional print quality when creating the dramatic expression of grayscalephotography
- Optimum Analysis & Mixture Of Color
- The Optimum Image Generating (OIG) System utilizes two major technologies that were first introduced in the PIXMA PRO-1. The firstis a sophisticated mixing balance of inks determined from numerous ink combinations and advanced analysis. During this analysis,the OIG System carefully calculates the best results for each print mode and paper type used while looking at various image factorsincluding color reproduction, tonal gradations, black density, low graininess, glossiness, anti-bronzing and anti-metamerism. Thesecritical ink balancing principles are derived from Canon's expertise in imaging technology, as well as the familiar colors of lifethat people see and remember on a daily basis. The second is the balancing of color reproduction, tonal gradations, and uniformglossiness. The genius and power of the OIG System is truly showcased when your image is printed, exhibited, and is seen exactly asyou envisioned it
- Pro Printing
- The powerful Print Studio Pro plug-in software provides professional photographers effective printing solutions and can directlyhand-over image data. Print Studio Pro is compatible with Digital Photo Professional (ver. 2.1 or later), Adobe Photoshop CS,Photoshop Elements, and Photoshop Lightroom
- Built-In CD & DVD Printing
- Conveniently print onto your printable CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs and jackets
- Print Your Vision Up To 13x19"
- Print professional quality photos on various media up to 13x19"
- Versatile Paper Handling
- The 2-way paper feeding provides a rear tray for most supported media types and a dedicated manual feed in the back of the printerfor easy loading of thicker papers
- Built-In Wi-Fi
- The built-in Wi-Fi gives you the freedom to place the printer where it's convenient and allows multiple users to seamlessly printfrom several computers
- Built-in Ethernet Connectivity
- The built-in Ethernet port allows multiple users to seamlessly print from several networked computers in any environment
- Computer-Free Printing
- PictBridge lets you print photos directly from your compatible digital camera, DV camcorder, or camera phone
- Hi-Speed USB
- Plug the cable into your PC for fast data transfer
- Print photos, email, Web pages and documents from a MacBook, iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch directly to your printer withoutinstalling a driver
- Canon SG-201 Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss 13 x 19" (50 Sheets)
SG-201 Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss 13 x 19" (50 Sheets) from Canon is compatible with most wide format printers including the PIXMAPro9000, PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II, PIXMA Pro9500, and PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II