The classic, spill-proof CamelBak Eddy bottle, designed specially for littler hands. The simplified straw is easy for kids to use, and the size makes it ideal for packing in bags and lunch boxes. All the parts are easy to remove for cleaning and child safe.
The CamelBak Eddy 0.4 Liter Kids Water Bottle - Elephant Love Features:
- Recommended for ages 3-8, the CamelBak Kids Eddy water bottle features a spill-resistant design and fun graphics to keep you and your kids happy.
- Simple 1-piece bite valve is designed to be easy for young children to use; bite valve effectively limits drips and spills.
- Redesigned cap and Big Bite valve provide faster flow than previous versions; just bite and sip, and your beverage flows through the valve. Dishwasher-safe, durable, BPA-free and BPS-free.
- Carry the integrated handle in the crook of a finger, or connect it to a pack or waist belt with a small carabiner (not included).
- Simply unscrew the cap to uncover bottle's wide-mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning; sleek shape fits easily in kids' hands and is compatible with most car cup holders.
Michael Eidson, a bicycle enthusiast, came up with the idea for the CamelBak in 1988 when competing in a 100-mile road race during the summer in Texas, where he created a system for easy hands-free hydration. Jeff Wemmer, a competitive cyclist, was such an instant fan of the product that he started bringing CamelBaks to races to sell them. He was eventually hired by the company, and went on a road trip, pitching and selling CamelBaks out of the back of his motorcycle. Since then, CamelBak has evolved into becoming the world's leading producer of hydration solutions with their product line of hands-free hydration packs, water bottles, purification systems, and hydration supplements.