6000 ANSI Lumens
It doesnt matter where you are, with 6000 ANSI lumen high brightness, the SX914 will always give you the best clarity under the brightestlights! So, take advantage! Stay in control and enjoy perfect presentations and the nest interactions with your audience!
XGA Native Resolution
The SX914 comes with XGA native resolution up to 1024 x 768. This brings you crisp and accurate images in your every presentation!
Diversified Options for Control, Manage
LAN Control Centralized Projector Management
LAN Control enables IT managers perform day-to-day projector maintenance and repair tasks efficiently and effectively offering them fullaccess and control over every projector directly from their workstations. The SX914 offers seamless support for the Crestron and PJ-LinkControl system.
Big Zoom for Extra Projector Installation Flexibility
SX914 1.6x big zoom feature opens up space with an impressively wide range of throw distances. All you have to do is simply place the newprojector right where your original ceiling mount is. Without adding projector setting re-construction costs to your budget list, youll get tosave the money for better use.
Lens Shift for Extra Room for Minor Miscalculations
Lens shift offers the extra flexibility to overcome any minor miscalculations during projector installation. All you have to do is adjust theswitch next to the lens to shift the projected image up by 115%~125% within the projector housing. With this helpful feature, youll never haveto worry about positioning the projector slightly out of place again!
Outstanding Audio Performance
Built-in 20W Big Audio Power
SRS-Certified for Quality Audio Performace
The SX914 comes with two built-in 10W speakers to help enrich your presentation with top quality images and sounds, These speakers are sealedand secured within the projector housing by BenQ's anti-shake design to ensure projection stability at all times.
The built-in 10W speakers are SRS-certified to deliver refined the audio quality, making the SX914 the perfect choice for playing videofootages as a part of your presentation.
0.5W in Standby Mode
When inactive, the SX914 keeps power consumption to a minimum with 0.5W standby power, achieving what was once a challenge for ealier projectormodels. This technological advancement in energy saving helps lower energy costs.
Blu-ray Full HD 3D Supported
BenQ SX914 is built with latest DLP technology to support 3D functionality, allowing schools, corporates and institutions to bring animmersive learning experience to their students and audiences with a simple preparation of 3D glasses and 3D content from your blu-ray player.
The BenQ SX914 XGA DLP 3D Projector provides 6000 ANSI lumens of brightness and a sharp 6500:1 contrast ratio for clear, bright presentations - regardlessof the ambient light in the room. It features an XGA 1024 x 768 native resolution, a 3D DLP chip system and an Eco-Mode that supports a long lamp life upto 2000 hours. The SX914's DLP display system supports multiple 3D formats and it works with 3D Blu-ray players for an immersive learning experience in theclassroom or boardroom.
The projector provides a variety of connectivity options including dual HDMI and dual VGA inputs. It also has two USB ports that support wireless displayconnectivity and PC-less presenting from a USB storage device. Plus, there's even a microphone input and a built-in 20W stereo speaker system that willhelp you be heard in larger venues. Other features include SRS-certified audio technology, a low 0.5W standby power consumption level, a powerful 1.6xzoom, and vertical lens shift technology. The SX914 supports ecoFACTS environmentally friendly packaging as well.
- Brightness of 6000 ANSI Lumens
- With 6000 ANSI lumens of brightness, the SX914 provides clarity - even under bright light.
- XGA Native Resolution
- The SX914 features XGA 1024 x 768 native resolution, which delivers crisp, accurate images for all your classroom or conference room presentations.
- Blu-ray Full HD 3D Supported
- The SX914 is built with Texas Instruments' DLP display technology, which supports 3D functionality. Using 3D in your presentations and lessonsallows schools, corporations and other institutions to bring an immersive learning experience to their students and audiences. All that's requiredare 3D glasses (sold separately) and 3D content from your 3D-enabled Blu-ray player.
- 3D Support & Compatibility
- The SX914 supports multiple 3D formats including the frame sequential format up to 480i resolution, the frame packing format up to 1080p resolutionat 24 Hz, the side-by-side format up to 1080p resolution at 60 Hz, and the top-bottom format up to 1080p resolution at 24 Hz.
- LAN Control Centralized Projector Management
- LAN Control enables IT managers to perform day-to-day projector maintenance and repair tasks efficiently and effectively - offering them fullaccess and control over every projector directly from a central workstation. The SX914 supports both Crestron and PJ-Link Control systems as well.
- Powerful 1.6x Zoom Provides Installation Flexibility
- The SX914's powerful 1.6x zoom opens up space with a wide range of throw distances, which means that you can most likely install the projectorwhere your previous projector was located. This flexibility will also save you money on reconstruction costs.
- Supports 115 - 125% Vertical Lens Shift
- Lens shift provides the flexibility needed to overcome most minor miscalculations during installation. Just adjust the switch next to the lens toshift the projected image up by 115% or all the way up to 125% within the projector housing. This feature affords the flexibility needed to fix theprojected image - even if you positioned the projector slightly out of place.
- Built-In 20W Stereo Speakers
- The SX914 features two built-in 10W speakers that help enrich your presentations with 20W of stereo sound. Each speaker is sealed and securedwithin the projector housing by BenQ's anti-shake design to ensure projection stability at all times.
- SRS-Certified for Richer, Full-Range Audio
- The projector's dual 10W stereo speakers are SRS-certified as well. SRS-certification improves high-end clarity, while also providing deep, richbass. This refined full-range audio performance improves the speaker's audio quality, making the SX914 a good choice if you're planning onprojecting video as part of your presentations.
- Low 0.5W Power Consumption in Standby Mode
- When inactive, the SX914 keeps power consumption to a minimum with 0.5W standby power. This technological achievement is good for the environmentand also lowers your energy costs.
- ecoFACTS Label
- ecoFACTS declares that the SX914 supports the effort to replace hazardous substances by improving material selection, packaging design,energy-saving design and other aspects of the product. The SX914 includes arsenic-free optical glass, BFR/PVC-free casing plastics and PVC-freeplastic packaging.
- Native 4:3 aspect ratio with support for five other selectable aspect ratios
- Provides 1D 40 vertical keystone correction
- Supports resolutions from VGA 640 x 480 up to UXGA 1600 x 1200
- Inputs include dual HDMI and VGA, component, composite, microphone mini-jack and more
- Dual USB ports for USB presentations, wireless display connection and remote desktop control
- Mini-USB port provides download connectivity and page/down control via mouse
- Supports Dynamic, Presentation, sRGB, Cinema, 3D, User 1 and User 2 picture modes
BenQ SX914 XGA DLP 3D ProjectorLens CoverRemote Control with BatteryPower CordVGA (D-Sub 15-Pin) CableUser Manual CD1-Year Limited Projector Warranty