The ultra-bright and reliable HDF-W22 projector is a perfect fit for any large venue or event that requires extra brightness to show clear, crisp images in a brightly lit environment.
Reliable and powerful projection
With a light output of 22,000 lumens, the HDF-W22 displays superior images even in venues with lots of ambient light. Thanks to its 3-chip DLP technology, Xenon illumination and high-contrast optical engine, the HDF guarantees crisp images with rich colors on every occasion. Whats more, it is fully ready to support 3D projection. It has also been equipped with Barcos high-endImagePRO technology with Athena scalerfor flexible scaling.
Wireless control and preview mode
In addition, the versatile HDF-W22 offers extended wireless control features via smart phone or tablet computer. The HDF-W22s built-in color LCD screen provides all the information you need on your projector's status and allows you to preview your connected sources.
Designed for rental and staging
Building on Barcos experience in the rental and staging market with the proven FLM family, the HDF has been designed with the road in mind. Its compact and modular design make it simple to install and service. Equipped with a top or bottom frame, the rugged projector can easily be rigged as well.
Fast signal distribution
Our proprietary BarcoLink technology guarantees swift signal distribution between Barcos projectors and image processors. With BarcoLink, signals are distributed over a BNC coax cable, which is not only more durable but also enables you to lower your costs.
Ultra-bright, stunning images
- High-contrast 3-chip DLP engine
- WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200)
- 22,000 center lumens
- Contrast ratio of 1900:1
- Xenon illumination
- ImagePRO technology inside (Athena scaler)
- Dual-core warp engine
Built for the rental & staging industry
- Fully sealed optics
- Extended wireless control options
- 3D ready
- Preview mode on LCD display
- Removable lamp house, power supply & electronics
- Low video delay (broadcast live events)
- Universal lamp house for all HDF projectors
- Easy to set up, install, service and transport thanks to modular design
- 58 dB noise level
Low total cost of ownership
- Sealed engine with constant image quality over time
- Projector designed for high resistance against external contamination
- Extended lamp warranty (500 hours)
- Customer can replace bulb
- Power-saving mode
- TLD+ lens range that is fully compatible with Barco's FLM and HDX projector series
- The HDF-W22 is upgradable to the HDF-W26, so you can spread your investment over time
WUXGA 3-chip DLP digital projector
Projector typeWUXGA 3-chip DLP digital projectorTechnology0.96" DMD x3Resolution1,920 x 1,200Brightness22,000 center lumens / 20,000 ANSI lumens*Contrast ratio1,900:1 (standard) / 2,200:1 (high contrast mode)Brightness uniformity90%Aspect ratio16:10ScenergiXHorizontal and vertical edge blendingLens typeTLD+Lenses0.73:1 ; 1.2:1 ; 1.25-1.6:1 ; 1.5-2.0:1 ; 2.0-2.8:1 ; 2.8-4.5:1 ; 4.5-7.5:1 ; 7.5-11.5:1Optical lens shiftVertical: -30% to +120% / Horizontal: -40% to +40% on zoom lenses (memorized)Color correctionP7Lamps3.8 kW xenonLamp lifetime1,000 HrsTransport with lampYesLamp house, quick replaceYesCustomer bulb replaceYesLamp warranty (field replace/ factory replace)90 days, 500 hours / pro rata 500 hoursSealed DLP coreStandardOptical dowserStandardPicture-in-pictureTwo sources simultaneouslyOrientationtable - ceiling - side (portrait)* - vertical
* lamp door down/bottomOtherscan be controlled by DMX 512 console, warpingDMX 512standardWARPDirect adjust OSD + toolsetIntegrated web serveryesCLO (constant light output)Standard3DActive eyewear (optional), passive Infitec (optional), passive circular (optional), triple flash up to 200 HSInputsDVI-I (HDCP including analog RGB YUV), SDI/HDSDI/Dual HDSDI/3G/BarcoLinkOptional Inputs5-BNC RGBHV (RGBS/RGsB, YUV CS/SOY, Composite video, S-Video); DVI-I (HDCP including analog RGB YUV) + BarcoLink/SDI/HDSDI/Dual HDSDI/3G; 3D active input (HDMI/DisplayPort) feat. SENSIO 3DInput resolutionsFrom NTSC up to QXGA (2,048 x 1,536)Max. pixel clock200 MHzSoftware toolsProjector Toolset + Android appControlXLR wired + IR, RS232, Wifi, GSM (opt)Network connection10/100 base-T, RJ-45 connection, Wifi (optional)Power requirements200-240V / 50-60HzMax. power consumption4,000W / STBY < 10WNoise level (typical at 25C/77F)58dB(A)Operational ambient temperature0-40C / 32-104FOperational humidity0-80% (non condens)Dissipation BTUMax. 13660 BTU/hDimensions (WxLxH)707 x 1,025 x 548mm / 27.83 x 40.35 x 21.57 inchesWeight99kg (218.25lbs)Shipping Dimensions(LxWxH) 1,200 x 980 x 760 mm / 47.24 x 38.58 x 29.92 inchesShipping Weight from Factory151kg (333lbs)Standard accessoriesPower cord; wireless/XLR wired rugged remote control, bottom rigging kit/clampsCertificationsCompliant with UL60950-1 and EN60950-1 complies with FCC rules & regulations, part 15 Class A and CE EN55022 Class A, RoHSWarranty3 years standard, extendable up to 5 years*+/- 10%.